Snocross: 2021 Round 09/10 Sioux Falls Snocross National, Sioux Falls, SD 2/19-20

one problem with broadcasting racing is, most people are out riding when the races are on.

just got home from the land of 10,000 corners... and I'm beat.  so SX it is... because it's at night. 

hope to see a better performance from Yurk, Wittwer and Logan tonight - but those Doo's are fast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That’s a good point @Crnr2Crnrnever thought of that. I rode a poker run today tons of people out and a ton of old iron on the trails. Even followed a family with 2 little kids one on a snow scoot and one in a zr200. Probably the 10th 200 yamacat I’ve seen on the trails this year. It’s awesome to see them out there riding, these 2 kids were getting off the seats for bumps leaning into the corners and everything. I was behind them for a couple of miles and they were doing 25mph the whole time.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

So are you changing your mind about him being the new Tucker?

Not style’s of riding but domination on the track?

Thoughts

he's good, but not even close to #68

Hibbert leaves the sport as the most decorated racer in snocross history. He began racing snowmobiles as an amateur at age 8, won his first X Games gold medal at 15 and turned professional at age 16. In his 18 years as a professional snocross racer, Hibbert won 138 of the 235 Pro National events he entered in addition to 11 Pro Championship titles, 10 X Games gold medals and two World Championship titles.

https://www.tucker-hibbert.com/tuckerhibbert-retires/

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's good, but not even close to #68

Hibbert leaves the sport as the most decorated racer in snocross history. He began racing snowmobiles as an amateur at age 8, won his first X Games gold medal at 15 and turned professional at age 16. In his 18 years as a professional snocross racer, Hibbert won 138 of the 235 Pro National events he entered in addition to 11 Pro Championship titles, 10 X Games gold medals and two World Championship titles.

https://www.tucker-hibbert.com/tuckerhibbert-retires/

That is a big Helmet to fill for sure!

Tucker is going down in history as the best of the best… I think if Ishoel stays healthy he can go down in Snowcross with the Blair Morgan’s, Vincent’s, Mr. Hibbert and others you will know better than me.

Lots of young talent in the up and coming also, hoping there is snowmobiling as a sport for the next generation as a passion to follow like us.

Thanks for always bringing good perspectives and info to the site.

Cube

Edited by Icecube

2 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Brace yourselves... they mic'd me up Saturday, now at Erx we are going to have a sit down interview to do a more thorough explanation of the tests I showed in the mic'd up portion... Have the censor buttons ready. 

:lol: 

Make us proud!  

• Haha 1

Last weekend was a good one.  Riding during the day in Grand Portage and then watching the races from the hotel at night.  Brought my work laptop and HDMI cable so we could watch on the tv in our room.  Its fun to be able to keep up with the races even when we are trying to get a ride in. 

Lots of good racing last weekend.  Good to see the new venue worked out and they are headed back there at the end of March.

nDJhnlEviOeINGu86KZtn50Mzb_bcROA8PZGCHRxSmNfw1DNsGXFQtMJHTS4-iOPQOp4M3oiqvcNloRKw0r-VtSvXHXboFYKLMh7KepzEMu6iYbLZBYPjtVHUe6R0V0kWIERTc_Q3CRaoSqlnJGomWfX6cjUk8XBpsufs1NLTzBoXYvnRNPRbfdwTEkKrDOBYNeQaiD394w_0SHCHI5jiFaw_udgCsNwva7WH7yOthr_KHz5LbV47qO6LzDj-Co5DJKCgC8R4NFpJKIf0iE0qwy_dbTqAHjGsdbJvg70CLdUWd_TjJK3sgqESOKlZodbX_X74vvetlEU7pD7Aoq1bRQwn6ruiwzz0eFB1yS1vxMHhFVqkQ7G_POPksN6L-W4IBeXhtSx0h5D4mhKWNcStvk-WYMJJ7d04EQpvWt42V5LiI0-Ld_fDCFnOHv6XAJGUnxYBCkmeliJ6dxHxf3sLX25BBYL90AWMs3EZnSlpcuXOU6WSLGvrSWKkVePHCEyd9aKxltuAYLMoRK7zDEVxAWURPZwxJ1RGzHq2dnmjzA1c0jv-hNuabl2KRYKnJg01Q1l_ISkYvv3cOQyhGz4KAo515FklNTexGZOYBIdb2nYP5F2EqzLJU9wkvqbND1g_A5dVrx_jK1-PNqsFwJNK_FcIqq52wM3asOw66CzUCqddd5lsotulzojSs0LUw=w1204-h903-no?authuser=0

• Thanks 1