Snocross: 2021 Round 09/10 Sioux Falls Snocross National, Sioux Falls, SD 2/19-20

1 minute ago, Cwhite138 said:

There are some hard landings.. I have no clue how those dudes power though it.. on the section right after the start..  they smoke the second last then take the last right in to the corner... jesus.. 

I’ve been amazed every year watching the experienced racers pull it together and hammer the flipper when on the extreme brink of having an outright yard sale.  I just smh.  

19 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Ya!

I would like to see him go head to head with Broski!

Naaa... Broski would be distracted by the blond.

:lol:

take it easy with the man crush big feller - Zamb's not gay because he wears Croc's - just bisexual.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Wittwer on the charge after a bad jump start!

I will say the purple is starting to look good to me:lol:

his sled looks great, becuae it isn't 'slather me gay' purple

6 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

I like the purple.... and that dude can ride.

the Minnesota Midget is doing well

Yurk had a good run

Isheol, trippling like it's his day job

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

take it easy with the man crush big feller - Zamb's not gay because he wears Croc's - just bisexual.

I’m not cheap either!

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe in Sport or ProAm30 - but look at lap times

regardless, the ladies are awesome!

Maybe sport for the top ladies.  Maybe.  But they are definitely awesome out there.

23 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

If crocs make you gay call me Freddie Mercury. Not a better shoe on earth

This guy gets it!  :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what's up butt nuggets?  have to shuttle kids around tonight rather than riding.... so SX it is until drop off and pick up.

riding tomorrow all day... then SX in the evening.  Sunday is engine build day.....

Should have invited me over for Sunday.  Sounds fun

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so Pallin, Frank and Shovel - happy for Kyle, hard to believe that's only his second 1st place in all these years

sad night for Cat fans again... no box, no new sleds, no nothing...

For sure. Was nice to see a "local" boy to me get 2nd in pro lite last night.

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I thought they were gonna do better.. just the way they were riding in the qualifiers. That track was rote for the final also.

it was a good battle for second 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so Pallin, Frank and Shovel - happy for Kyle, hard to believe that's only his second 1st place in all these years

The green in the finals was dismal.  Cat had better start making an effort here and attract some talent with incentives.  I'm reminded of Doo SX days years ago when they just didn't give a shit.  It was Poo and Cats running the field.

39 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Last night was the first snocross race I’ve watched in probably 5 years. I could go another 5 and not feel like I’m missing anything. I wish they could capture and push the XC racing for TV better. 

It's been said a bunch but, it's never going to happen.  Even if they put drones out there by the hundreds, fact is, XC racing is pretty boring for fans.  It may be closer to how we ride but, it's just not gonna attract a fan base that results in a return in the coverage investment.  The Soo and the ID have shown that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The green in the finals was dismal.  Cat had better start making an effort here and attract some talent with incentives.  I'm reminded of Doo SX days years ago when they just didn't give a shit.  It was Poo and Cats running the field.

It's been said a bunch but, it's never going to happen.  Even if they put drones out there by the hundreds, fact is, XC racing is pretty boring for fans.  It may be closer to how we ride but, it's just not gonna attract a fan base that results in a return in the coverage investment.  The Soo and the ID have shown that.

Aren’t some of the ice races fairly tight tracks? They can make the moto races exciting on tv you would think they could try that. And for the “regular” XC races they could at least get some good highlight film to show. Hell GNCC hare scrambles are on FS1 now.

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

XC racing gets no love... :(

It’s so much cooler and obviously closer to how real people ride snowmobiles. Rock Maple Racing does a few races by me and I wanted to get in the trail class this year just to see how I would do but my RR got rear ended with 120 miles and I bought a limited 600 from Taperk to finish out the year on and update my girlfriends sled so I didn’t wanna abuse that too bad lol.