Snocross: 2021 Round 09/10 Sioux Falls Snocross National, Sioux Falls, SD 2/19-20

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honkey with tatts?  At a minimum you be a rassis....WErE yoU InVolvED iN the DC RiotZ?!?!?!!??!?

Had a buddy once call me an "angry stump" once.  I laughed...then yelled at him.  :lol: 

:nhl_checking: Broski on skates!

:lol2:

I have to paint a room... its small but still primer paint then trim... I spent last weekend doing floors and trim... if I dont get to ride.. I will. Kill some one... 

catch the race between coats.

Track look any good.. i just tuned in.. 

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what's up butt nuggets?  have to shuttle kids around tonight rather than riding.... so SX it is until drop off and pick up.

riding tomorrow all day... then SX in the evening.  Sunday is engine build day.....

Hey... Nice taken care of the kids, The Polar Bear Express!

Awesome!

Just got settled into my SX seat and enjoying the track... No Drone Action tonight???

Lets go Christian and Yurk tonight!

Edited by Icecube

1 minute ago, Cwhite138 said:

I have to paint a room... its small but still primer paint then trim... I spent last weekend doing floors and trim... if I dont get to ride.. I will. Kill some one... 

catch the race between coats.

Track look any good.. i just tuned in.. 

Painting... I hate painting, I’m a butcher at heart, can’t control the paint dripping of my brush!:lol2:

Watching races next best thing to riding, tomorrow ride day for me, then back here.

Go-Cat-Go!

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

That Air Force guy looked pumped to do that makita “challenge”

Ya!

I would like to see him go head to head with Broski!

Naaa... Broski would be distracted by the blond.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

they should make them do it with the Rubbers in the skis. bet he wouldn't be pumped then @Palu49

:lol2:

love to see some guy try with his friends in thier garage... get the f@$@er off and then... what the F@#$ how do you get it back on???:lol:

Edited by Icecube
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Unlike the track.  It looks they they are having a helluva time trying to time the whoops.  Gonna smell like a bengay factory down by the trailers tonight.  :lol:

Ain’t that the truth... lots of ladies around though to help rub on the heat?:ashamed:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unlike the track.  It looks they they are having a helluva time trying to time the whoops.  Gonna smell like a bengay factory down by the trailers tonight.  :lol:

I smell some over the bars moments coming in Pro-Lite, and maybe one pro round.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There are some hard landings.. I have no clue how those dudes power though it.. on the section right after the start..  they smoke the second last then take the last jump right in to the corner... jesus..  although it seems fast when done right. 

Edited by Cwhite138