Snocross: 2021 Round 09/10 Sioux Falls Snocross National, Sioux Falls, SD 2/19-20

Snocross tour headed a few hours south on I29 to the W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds in Sioux Falls, SD.  I believe this is the first time they have raced there so really don't know what to expect.  

Opening ceremonies at 6PM CST on both Friday and Saturday night.

@fortune46x any idea how they are laying the track out?  Doesn't look like a lot of room in front of the grandstands.  Not much snow out in Sioux Falls right now but should be plenty cold to make what they need.

Live stream:  https://snocross.com/livestream/

Schedule:  https://snocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2020-2021_Event_Schedule_04_FARGO_96PPI.pdf

43 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Thats what the pros said - the back section was critical to get it right - it wasn't just a highway to pin it and let it eat like other tracks are

Yup, heard that multiple times in the interviews on the stream.  Had to get the first jump in just right or it threw the whole rhythm section off.  Could barely fit a sled length on the landing before the next jump.  

My vote is for a terrain race in the gravel pit next door.  Would make for some nice elevation changes and high speeds!

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Is that a rubber glove or, are you just glad to be there?

so funny story... 

Coming home from Jackson Hole our flight was a 6am flight , I went through security they did the body scanner and a pat down was going to happen (surprise surprise) well they wiped my hands with this paper strip checking for explosive material and surprise - after two days of racing and fuel samples it went off. So they pulled me out of the line took my backpack and were going to do a full pat down. This little asian fella was going to do it and was explaining things and asked if I wanted to go to a private room and I responded with nope lets do it right here - and I started to undo my pants, the look of panic in his face as he studdered and kept going "uh sir... sir!!! SIR!!" then telling me "you dont need to do that we can do it with your pants on" - the people behind me were laughing their ass off knowing fully well I was trying to make it as awkward as possible for the guy. 

Don't think I wont drop my pants for a good laugh lol. 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

so funny story... 

Coming home from Jackson Hole our flight was a 6am flight , I went through security they did the body scanner and a pat down was going to happen (surprise surprise) well they wiped my hands with this paper strip checking for explosive material and surprise - after two days of racing and fuel samples it went off. So they pulled me out of the line took my backpack and were going to do a full pat down. This little asian fella was going to do it and was explaining things and asked if I wanted to go to a private room and I responded with nope lets do it right here - and I started to undo my pants, the look of panic in his face as he studdered and kept going "uh sir... sir!!! SIR!!" then telling me "you dont need to do that we can do it with your pants on" - the people behind me were laughing their ass off knowing fully well I was trying to make it as awkward as possible for the guy. 

Don't think I wont drop my pants for a good laugh lol. 

Keepin' it classy!  Hey, you should wear a Trump or NRA shirt.  WHITE TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!   :lmao:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Keepin' it classy!  Hey, you should wear a Trump or NRA shirt.  WHITE TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!   :lmao:

funny thing is when I wear long sleeves I get through pretty quick after a pat down , if I'm wearing short sleeves its a lonnnnnng process

Your Forearms are freaking tree trunks!

You and Broski are walking Brick Houses... I left Sh@$ out because I don’t want to be on the other side of those fists!

:hdchr:

Edited by Icecube

10 hours ago, fortune46x said:

coming home from vegas and Jeremy Houle snaggs this picture... I have alot of metal in me so pat downs are a normal thing. 

so do you and the TSA guy stay in touch, or was it just a one time thing?  :lol:

4 hours ago, Icecube said:

You and Broski are walking Brick Houses... I left Sh@$ out because I don’t want to be on the other side of those fists!

Iowa farm boy right there

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That's his motorfist

my weapon of mass disappointment

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so do you and the TSA guy stay in touch, or was it just a one time thing?  :lol:

Daddys a regular in vegas... 

I am a farm boy born an raised... but the Lord didn’t bless me to be the size of Thor!

you just need the hammer... or was that what was in your bag that they were all nervous about at security?

Edited by Icecube

Got out on the Green machine’s here in south Ontario.

My farm neighbour wants to buy my 500, I don’t want to give it up yet, let him give it a run around the ranches yesterday … he is a really nice farm boy!

19461D7A-BD49-418C-B237-1F4EBF969610.jpeg

Edited by Icecube

16 hours ago, fortune46x said:

funny thing is when I wear long sleeves I get through pretty quick after a pat down , if I'm wearing short sleeves its a lonnnnnng process

Honkey with tatts?  At a minimum you be a rassis....WErE yoU InVolvED iN the DC RiotZ?!?!?!!??!?

13 hours ago, Icecube said:

Had a buddy once call me an "angry stump" once.  I laughed...then yelled at him.  :lol: 

• Haha 1