Shaper Bars

Yes they are soft because yes they are stainless.

3rd time I’ve done this. Lol.

Funny thing is, my sled handled fine each time. Sure I left huge dart provoking grooves . Lol.

CD4CDD27-E0BF-4C9A-80E1-3D4F1C8E73D5.jpeg

2AC98973-C10D-4F16-8221-45D70536E633.jpeg

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't usually go shapers because of that but i have them for the new sled because they were in stock and the woodys i like were not.  

I'm a huge fan of front end bite, and hated shapers.  Have had great luck and phenomenal control with Woody's Executives on stock and C&A ski's... or as the tards on Fecesbook call them, skies.   Best price, and fastest shipping... fucking Amazon.

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

We've been running shapers on our sleds for years with no issue. Mostly on Ski-Doo Pilot skis, but also on my USI X2's. What skis are you running?

Slydog trail.

I’m in NH. Lots of Granite !

Reason we are called The Granite State. :)

Edited by CFM

On 2/4/2021 at 11:02 PM, Wildboer said:

We've been running shapers on our sleds for years with no issue. Mostly on Ski-Doo Pilot skis, but also on my USI X2's. What skis are you running?

I generally prefer the Shapers.  Bergstroms are the best, but stupid expensive and a pain in the ass to order.

I've used shapers alot.  I've put minor bends in them, you can hammer them back.  The design of the bar makes more sense to me than a round bar.  But I've had good results with woody's too.  Those are my top two go to bars.  Everything else is junk.

7.5 shapers here with stock 4” outsides on shimmed pilot 5.7s. 129” xrs. The sled rips and handles well. I’ve used shapers on everything I’ve owned and swear by them. They’ve worn great for me, but you have to shim your skis. 

Edited by thewayout

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...