Wouldn’t it be funny if the company that makes dominion voting machines

Keep their lawsuits going against every lying Trumpanzie? Not huge amounts just a couple of hundred grand from lying morons like @Snake   

Hillary and Biden should go after all the media outlets and their followers that shared the pizza gate lies. 

That may teach those stupid fuckers not to be so gullible. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why is a Canadian so wrapped up in this whole thing?  Like, completely obsessed with a country he claims to hate?

Poor chubby fella.

:lol: 

It’s reality tv and very entertaining. 

why do you tell so many lies clownshoes?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why is a Canadian so wrapped up in this whole thing?  Like, completely obsessed with a country he claims to hate?

Poor chubby fella.

:lol: 

She's so angry it's actually a little funny........just before it quickly switches to all pathetic

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you really this obnoxious in real life?  

I doubt he’s got the balls, most likely a quiet little mouse except when behind his keyboard. 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Depends on if the wife or brother is around to hide behind. Kind of like the keyboard

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't lie.  You calling everyone else a liar doesn't make your lies justifiable.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet he's a quiet little wart in the real world.

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She's so angry it's actually a little funny........just before it quickly switches to all pathetic

The world laughs at his kind of twerpishness.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't lie.  You calling everyone else a liar doesn't make your lies justifiable.

I bet he's a quiet little wart in the real world.

The world laughs at his kind of twerpishness.

You lie so often it’s become second nature.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Just like the little twat deerbs that make up most of Antifa, they feel like a strong person that they hate , shouting  against what they feel is the most powerful things in the world, like ....‘Fuck the US !’ and/or ‘Fuck Trump!’

Sad really, but for many people, this is true.

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep their lawsuits going against every lying Trumpanzie? Not huge amounts just a couple of hundred grand from lying morons like @Snake   

Hillary and Biden should go after all the media outlets and their followers that shared the pizza gate lies. 

That may teach those stupid fuckers not to be so gullible. 

Yes it would . In fact I really hope they do . Then discovery has to happen. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do you?  Sorry you have no thoughts of your own .why do you repeat the lies you are told kayak Karen? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CFM said:

Just like the little twat deerbs that make up most of Antifa, they feel like a strong person that they hate , shouting  against what they feel is the most powerful things in the world, like ....‘Fuck the US !’ and/or ‘Fuck Trump!’

Sad really, but for many people, this is true.

Funny how the video clips of crying antics people are outnumbered by maga crybabies. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how the video clips of crying antics people are outnumbered by maga crybabies. 

The leftists started their temper tantrums the day of trumps inauguration and never stopped rioting, 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yes it would . In fact I really hope they do . Then discovery has to happen. 

You still believe Trump’s lies about Dominion. Fucking hilarious.  
I hope you donated to his cause. So far 250 million from gullible chumps like you. 
It reminds me of all those Dumbfucks that kept giving money to Jimmy baker years ago. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You lie so often it’s become second nature.  

Point it out.  Tell you what, if I prove it isn't a lie.  You leave the site forever.  Oh, and that goes for "your brother" too.  :lol: 

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Point it out.  Tell you what, if I prove it isn't a lie.  You leave the site forever.  Oh, and that goes for "your brother" too.  :lol: 

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

Your lie about making 150 grand profit on one trade.  I don’t want you to leave the site. I like laughing at you occasionally. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your lie about making 150 grand profit on one trade.  I don’t want you to leave the site. I like laughing at you occasionally. 

Not a lie.  My purchase is in the dow thread.  You are just too self involved and bitter to have seen it.  And it was you touting how you make 150k a year running your daddy's styrofoam producing operation.  I mean....LOL!

So, bye then.  

Whether Dominion voting machines were involved in election fraud or not was never the issue with me.   Either way we will never know the truth on that.

The much larger issue with the election was unconstitutional rules put in place that violated the 18th and judges that dismissed the cases on procedural grounds simply to avoid national riots.

I'm pretty sure if the statistical anomalies were reversed the left would be just as suspicious of the results.   There are at least a dozen that completely contradict the final results.....in fact I would be as well.     

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You still believe Trump’s lies about Dominion. Fucking hilarious.  
I hope you donated to his cause. So far 250 million from gullible chumps like you. 
It reminds me of all those Dumbfucks that kept giving money to Jimmy baker years ago. 

Again I hope it happens then discovery has to happen  .