Accidents accidents accidents

Shifty

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Where,s that bullshit meter, when you need it. Are you running fukking slicks on that sled ? 0-60 in close to 2 seconds is utter fukking bullshit. Not a fukking chance, you idiot ! Top guys cann,t even do that with a pavement track, in the fukking summer. Man, you are one dumb motherfukker !

https://www.snowmobile.com/trails/fast-snowmobile-0-60mph-in-1-1-seconds-video

11 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Where,s that bullshit meter, when you need it. Are you running fukking slicks on that sled ? 0-60 in close to 2 seconds is utter fukking bullshit. Not a fukking chance, you idiot ! Top guys cann,t even do that with a pavement track, in the fukking summer. Man, you are one dumb motherfukker !

My very first pass was 2.74 with massive track spin due to trail studs and suspension setup. When I add 57 chisels and take the blocks out it will be damn close to 2 flat

29 minutes ago, Dave said:

They are the guys I got my tune and parts from. Ben, the clutching guru is miles away in smarts from those guys. He constantly pulls numbers out his ass.  Waiting for the video with timers to show his real results. 

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

They are the guys I got my tune and parts from. Ben, the clutching guru is miles away in smarts from those guys. He constantly pulls numbers out his ass.  Waiting for the video with timers to show his real results. 

Shut up stupid....you got owned hard

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

A head on collision on a fucking lake?  At least one deserved to die.  My fucking god.  I'm so glad some just stay on the lakes.

I've had Lot's of head on close calls on the lake. I slow down and  steer to the right and the fucktard steer's left.

17 minutes ago, small-bore said:

I've had Lot's of head on close calls on the lake. I slow down and  steer to the right and the fucktard steer's left.

Closest I've ever came to head on collision was in your neck of the woods leaving average Joe's on the lake.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Me thinking insurance on rental sleds will be going up.

That's why we got out of it 15 years ago. A rental agency in North Conway had a death and the rates sky rocketed the following year.

26 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

Matryx 650 rental sleds... WTF!  That sled is the "straw that broke the camels back" for me, the reason my wife is on a Ski-Doo after nearly 25 years!

they are tremendous rental sleds and smart of Polaris to get them out there.  it's making me switch brands for the first time in 20+- years.  I actually bought a temp Polaris as well for this season since i was searching online for a matryx and found a deal on a switchback. 

My guess is Polaris has some sort of rental policy as part of their system for their rental outfitters.   the whole system they do is pretty slick for both SxS and sleds having rented them both.  Simple easy and all new/near new equipment.  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

they are tremendous rental sleds and smart of Polaris to get them out there.  it's making me switch brands for the first time in 20+- years.  I actually bought a temp Polaris as well for this season since i was searching online for a matryx and found a deal on a switchback. 

My guess is Polaris has some sort of rental policy as part of their system for their rental outfitters.   the whole system they do is pretty slick for both SxS and sleds having rented them both.  Simple easy and all new/near new equipment.  

Yes, the 650's sure are for the right people. I guess i missed all the cries that the 120/125 hp class needed to be replaced and wasn't enough for most women and children, instead of just making it more efficient.  My complaint is, Polaris replaced or is phasing out the durable 120/125 hp INEFFICIENT 12-14.5 mpg 600 with a slightly better INEFFICIENT 12-17 mpg 135/140 hp 650, that no one really asked for. I don't need people to chime in with mpg, "it doesn't matter" or "it's all in how you ride", the wife has had 5 Polaris 600's since 2007 and the 12-14.5 mpg are her own experience's. Now she's averaging 19-20.5 mpg on her Ski-Doo. The best part is at 100 miles on the trip meter, I don't have to hear her say, "are you sure you filled my sled up, cause the gauge has been on empty for the last 10 miles". 

30 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

Yes, the 650's sure are for the right people. I guess i missed all the cries that the 120/125 hp class needed to be replaced and wasn't enough for most women and children, instead of just making it more efficient.  My complaint is, Polaris replaced or is phasing out the durable 120/125 hp INEFFICIENT 12-14.5 mpg 600 with a slightly better INEFFICIENT 12-17 mpg 135/140 hp 650, that no one really asked for. I don't need people to chime in with mpg, "it doesn't matter" or "it's all in how you ride", the wife has had 5 Polaris 600's since 2007 and the 12-14.5 mpg are her own experience's. Now she's averaging 19-20.5 mpg on her Ski-Doo. The best part is at 100 miles on the trip meter, I don't have to hear her say, "are you sure you filled my sled up, cause the gauge has been on empty for the last 10 miles". 

my poos gas gauge makes me long for the revs in tank which i actually think were more accurate while being till this point the worst gauge I ever had. 

I think I could truly be happy on a 650 VR1,  reminds me a lot of the 700 back in the day being a sweet spot.