My daughter brought home a new friend

f7ben

23 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I don't really care what demographic he puts himself in, he should just acknowledge the truth.

I've never denied that I'm bi, would you like me to randomly remind you every once in a while so you don't forget and say something stupid like this again?

44 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I've never denied that I'm bi, would you like me to randomly remind you every once in a while so you don't forget and say something stupid like this again?

No shit? I honestly didn't know you actually gobbled cock but now it explains a lot of things.

• Haha 2

On 31/01/2021 at 7:19 PM, f7ben said:

She seemed a little different. Cute little girl with short hair. After I gave her a ride home my kid informed me she’s trans and wants to be called Cody. My kid said nobody treats her (him) nice and she afraid to tell anyone about it. 

I immediately scolded my kid for not telling me and explained I had no issue with it. 

If a 13 year old wants to be called Cody and identifies as a male who am I to judge. They seemed like a really sweet little kid and im glad to have them around

And then Bipolarhooknose encouraged the mentally ill :flush:

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

And then Bipolarhooknose encouraged the mentally ill :flush:

I neither encouraged nor discouraged anything.....you brain dead fucking fat ass cum dumpster 

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Accepted".

Novel concept, I know....actually earning respect. I don't have to accept people if I don't want to...and they don't have to accept me.  That's just life.

Exactly.  Enough of the victimhood.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

acceptance

Yep.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Its akin to the squeaky wheel getting the grease. Imo.

And there isn't any louder, shrill squeal than what reverberates from the "alphabet" community....and those SJW who insist that they are being victimized by everyone but themselves.

i think acceptance has lost it's meaning and the radicals think that means being held up as heroes by all because you are different

to me acceptance should be not mistreating people because of who they are, how they choose to dress etc.   You don't have to like their choices and they don't need to be celebrated as role models but mistreating people for those things is stupid.     

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think acceptance has lost it's meaning and the radicals think that means being held up as heroes by all because you are different

to me acceptance should be not mistreating people because of who they are, how they choose to dress etc.   You don't have to like their choices and they don't need to be celebrated as role models but mistreating people for those things is stupid.     

Spot on

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Also a problem is the definition for "mistreating" or "bullying".  It's just come down to if you don't somehow pander or accept the celebrity heroism of those having different lifestyles, you are mistreating or bullying them.  

Again, it's not about equality and rights so much as notoriety and wanting to be a celebrity hero of some weird sorts.

"Look at me!  Want me!  Need me!  Selfie?"

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Be that as it may....I don't want to constantly hear that you're gay....bi....trans....or whatever the flavor of the months is....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  

And there isn't any louder, shrill squeal than what reverberates from the "alphabet" community....and those SJW who insist that they are being victimized by everyone but themselves.

I know people from all walks of life and back rounds, different color skin, looks, drug addicts, alcoholics, rich, middle class, poor, homeless.. etc, it does not mean I have to accept any of them, I know you, I recognize you, you look familiar to me, have a nice day, I don't want to hear about your issues or your sexual orientation or preference I'm enjoying my life the way I'm living it if you don't like your life and how your living your life that's on you not me.

• Like 3

Just talking /thinking out loud, round table talk...

Last two generations have seen being a ‘victim’ is a way to get ahead and/or a way to be relevant.

Sick of hearing ‘I was raised by a single mom’ as 1) it’s more than common now and 2) people say this for ‘pity’ and extra help/advancement.

When I was younger, this was rare . Two most common causes where death or husband was abusive and needed to go by /by. Being in a shop most of my life, we’d do what we could do to help out those mom’s.....now rare to help because way to many 1) and 2) many state it right away and expect you to. Huh ?

I have 2 trans customers thst are cool as schit and totally ‘normal’ , where the 3rd is an asshole. Such a dick I said no more. So of course I get the ‘it’s because who I am !’ Crap. Yup he (now she) is  an asshole. That’s sll that really matters to me. Good person ir asshole ? Every year at sirk, I have less and less tolerance for dickheads.As it should be.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Also a problem is the definition for "mistreating" or "bullying".  It's just come down to if you don't somehow pander or accept the celebrity heroism of those having different lifestyles, you are mistreating or bullying them.  

Again, it's not about equality and rights so much as notoriety and wanting to be a celebrity hero of some weird sorts.

"Look at me!  Want me!  Need me!  Selfie?"

Yes. I See that in real life too. It’s too bad. It’s difficult to deal with these. Drama doesn’t need to fill someone’s day. Not a good way to live, for sure.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Be that as it may....I don't want to constantly hear that you're gay....bi....trans....or whatever the flavor of the months is....

Indeed.  As soon as it get's thrown out there, what you have is a self victimized hero wanting your attention.  Bow down and worship!

It's like if I went around proclaiming to strangers I just met that I liked the feel of woman's vagina.  HA!  I'd be labeled a homophobe!  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I know people from all walks of life and back rounds, different color skin, looks, drug addicts, alcoholics, rich, middle class, poor, homeless.. etc, it does not mean I have to accept any of them, I know you, I recognize you, you look familiar to me, have a nice day, I don't want to hear about your issues or your sexual orientation or preference I'm enjoying my life the way I'm living it if you don't like your life and how your living your life that's on you not me.

Yep.  I don't have to accept or like anybody for any reason that they somehow feel they can demand.  

I will say for most of you guys you don't understand being different,  try to go through life for awhile as a ginger and you will realize just how mean people can be.  

:lol: 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Accepted".

Why does everyone crave acceptance from everyone else unconditionally?  Again, it's the need for notoriety in this "look at me and treat me like a celebrity" social environment.  What a load of shit.  How about these people stop being such insecure victims and go about their lives and try to contribute to society and earn the respect like everyone else has to do?

Novel concept, I know....actually earning respect. I don't have to accept people if I don't want to...and they don't have to accept me.  That's just life.

The real issue trans people face, as far as their mental wellbeing is concerned, is getting disowned by their own family. I think you're focusing too much on the bullshit liberals whine about and missing the point of what I actually said.

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The real issue trans people face, as far as their mental wellbeing is concerned, is getting disowned by their own family. I think you're focusing too much on the bullshit liberals whine about and missing the point of what I actually said.

Plenty of people face being "disowned" by their families for multiple reasons.  That's the concern and decisions of the individuals involved.  Not societies place to decide who get's the moral badge of honor.  

In nature, defective or otherwise damaged creatures unable to fit in properly in their respective societies are either killed or banished.  This is natural.

• Like 2