Trudeau is a shitbag.

Dave

Covid deaths...???  In 2018 - 2019 in the us the "residual" death total was 744k and 758k.  This is a category is used for non autopsy.  Remarkable that in 2020 this number went down to 188k?  These numbers are from the cdc check them out yourself.  Meaning there was approximately 550k people that were going to die anyways they just moved them to a new category called covid! 

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

99.95%.  Makes perfect sense.

Moron.  

okay 20000 people attend a hockey game 

10 will die according to your stats 

would you go to that game?  I see this stat all the time looks like not many people have actually figured out the actual numbers

Again I realize you don't care about anyone older than you and that is your right.  You repeat this often.

I hope we can work through this and get all businesses open for good, your attitude will do nothing but lengthen the torture.

Have you called Doug Ford yet? and complained

Can he count on your vote next year :lol: 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

okay 20000 people attend a hockey game 

10 will die according to your stats 

would you go to that game?  I see this stat all the time looks like not many people have actually figured out the actual numbers

Again I realize you don't care about anyone older than you and that is your right.  You repeat this often.

I hope we can work through this and get all businesses open for good, your attitude will do nothing but lengthen the torture.

Have you called Doug Ford yet? and complained

Can he count on your vote next year :lol: 

Canada's expected all death rate is xx per 100000.  Covid has not changed that.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Canada's expected all death rate is xx per 100000.  Covid has not changed that.

wow 

You realize when people stay home there is less death on so many accounts.

You know how many didn't die in a car accident in 2020?

You are not using that stat correctly 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow 

actually deaths was up in car wrecks last yr if you want to pull the states

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow 

Show me the total death stats from all causes that supports your stupid.

• Like 1

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-college-student-who-died-of-covid-19-had-concerns-over-parties-at-residence-1.5351829?fbclid=IwAR1H2LyPUFIM3Fa69IMtxLuLk6ySDBayg5WyR88BWGR2nYcyhXHjvVbWdkM

TORONTO -- Family and friends of a Peterborough, Ont. college student who died of COVID-19 say he was diligent in protecting himself from the disease and cared about the safety of others.

Zachary Root, 31, attended the accounting program at Fleming College and lived in Severn Court Student Residence, a privately-run facility with about 200 residents. 

His death is connected to an outbreak of 59 cases at the facility, all of which screened positive for a variant of concern.

The college said that the outbreak appears to be linked to “illegal” parties at the residence on and around Feb. 20. 

Root did not attend these parties. He died on March 15.

The Party was worth it, only 1 died so it is within the limits allowed for Party deaths.  And he didn't even attend.

Yup if this was your kids you would say "too bad but its only 1 death" 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-college-student-who-died-of-covid-19-had-concerns-over-parties-at-residence-1.5351829?fbclid=IwAR1H2LyPUFIM3Fa69IMtxLuLk6ySDBayg5WyR88BWGR2nYcyhXHjvVbWdkM

TORONTO -- Family and friends of a Peterborough, Ont. college student who died of COVID-19 say he was diligent in protecting himself from the disease and cared about the safety of others.

Zachary Root, 31, attended the accounting program at Fleming College and lived in Severn Court Student Residence, a privately-run facility with about 200 residents. 

His death is connected to an outbreak of 59 cases at the facility, all of which screened positive for a variant of concern.

The college said that the outbreak appears to be linked to “illegal” parties at the residence on and around Feb. 20. 

Root did not attend these parties. He died on March 15.

The Party was worth it, only 1 died so it is within the limits allowed for Party deaths.  And he didn't even attend.

Yup if this was your kids you would say "too bad but its only 1 death" 

Seems he was a germaphobe and wore two masks while inside even, must have had an impeccable immune system.   Sad, yet people will die Fail, lets stop snowmobiling for everyone since your chances of dying while sledding is far greater than Covid.   

How's the ventilation in that shithole building?

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems he was a germaphobe and wore two masks while inside even, must have had an impeccable immune system.   Sad, yet people will die Fail, lets stop snowmobiling for everyone since your chances of dying while sledding is far greater than Covid.   

How's the ventilation in that shithole building?

So anyone with diabetes or many other conditions are pawns fuck them so you can go to the store without a mask.

I get it 

there has been 175 deaths in 10 years on our snowmobile trails, just pointing that out for you

Edited by 1trailmaker

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So anyone with diabetes or many other conditions are pawns fuck them so you can go to the store without a mask.

I get it 

there has been 175 deaths in 10 years on our snowmobile trails, just pointing that out for you

Try not to overthink things.  They got Covid from staying home during a strict lockdown,  10 people are allowed inside.  This is a school residence, party or not its always overcrowded.  You are really searching for blame when it should be on the governments massive overreach.

Mask During Zoom - Dilbert by Scott Adams

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Man fail is a complete moron. I'd pay to have a in person conversation with you fail.  

Non retarded people seem to waking up lately which is great

More and more are starting to wake up to this nonsense, but don't count on Fail.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More and more are starting to wake up to this nonsense, but don't count on Fail.

Yup and its great to see! I will be going to the rallies from now on.  More people, the better.  Last weekends rallies were hardly even on the news for some strange reason......

18 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Yup and its great to see! I will be going to the rallies from now on.  More people, the better.  Last weekends rallies were hardly even on the news for some strange reason......

haha. weird how the media that rec'd our money from the fuhrer doesnt report on this

Remember Adam?  He lost his business, employees fucked over, being sued by city for 189k, His efforts only had negative affects.  

Apparently Dougie Ford had Adam silenced 

Adam has been banned from social media at

@fordnation’s orders. Is this the start of Ford’s communist Ontario? #dougfraud

This isn't fake news

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

Will you guys be carrying Trump flags at these rallies 

I am pretty sure doing this type of thing will not help businesses but may cause another lockdown and hurt them.   

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Remember Adam?  He lost his business, employees fucked over, being sued by city for 189k, His efforts only had negative affects.  

Apparently Dougie Ford had Adam silenced 

Adam has been banned from social media at

@fordnation’s orders. Is this the start of Ford’s communist Ontario? #dougfraud

This isn't fake news

1st of all, this is Canada so I'm not sure why I would carry a Trump flag.  The 3rd lockdown is coming already, they're sticking the plan

2nd, Adam and his bbq are doing just fine, he hasn't lost anything.  His one location is closed due to this but that is because your butt buddy John Tory is upset with him..  You know people donated over $400,000 to his go fund me right?  You know he is going to supreme court right?  You know it will all be thrown out right?

Does your mom come down to your basement to tell you all of this stuff you post here? Or are you really this big of an idiot?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

1st of all, this is Canada so I'm not sure why I would carry a Trump flag.  The 3rd lockdown is coming already, they're sticking the plan

2nd, Adam and his bbq are doing just fine, he hasn't lost anything.  His one location is closed due to this but that is because your butt buddy John Tory is upset with him..  You know people donated over $400,000 to his go fund me right?  You know he is going to supreme court right?  You know it will all be thrown out right?

Does your mom come down to your basement to tell you all of this stuff you post here? Or are you really this big of an idiot?

:lol: 

Trump flag wavers were ADAMS biggest supporters, it is simple ridiculous 

Trump raised 200 million for his fight against the illegal election - very smart people donated.

Trump gets to keep the cash just like ADAM will.  

There is no fight, no grounds, nothing 

Keep sending your money people like ADAM love people that donate and he deserves it for breaking laws and giving a rats ass about  his employees and patrons

Q is waiting for you renegade :lol: 

20201125-adamsonbbqwednesdayu.jpg?w=1200

thumbnail_(20).jpg?1606412434

$400 000 dollars later," I think we have taken this as far as it can go"

What exactly has ADAM done to stop FORDS lockdowns?  I am guessing nothing more than a few twitter posts :dunno: 

This guy saw everyone coming and took advantage of it.

Good for him 400k is good cash 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

thumbnail_(20).jpg?1606412434

$400 000 dollars later," I think we have taken this as far as it can go"

What exactly has ADAM done to stop FORDS lockdowns?  I am guessing nothing more than a few twitter posts :dunno: 

This guy saw everyone coming and took advantage of it.

Good for him 400k is good cash 

It would help with court cases most are winning.  Too bad you are too stupid to understand.