Trudeau is a shitbag.

Dave

Best I heard was a TO radio station DJ reporting in late Jan how covid cases were high and rising but reported cases of the regular flu had dropped dramatically compared to previous years. WTF? How many of those reported cases of terrifying covid were actually false positives that were really just the flu that we get EVERY YEAR BETWEEN DECEMBER AND MARCH? My mother is a registered nurse, my daughter is a paramedic, my other daughter is in training to be a trauma technician in Canadian military, and they were all rolling their eyes and asking how stupid that announcer was. Figured he must have been a Trudeau groupy. You know. The dude who is in no rush for pandemic to end because he won't be praised as a saviour by media and marshmellows of the country. He'll also have a harder time acting like King Justine when pandemic is gone

10 hours ago, DoggerCDN said:

Best I heard was a TO radio station DJ reporting in late Jan how covid cases were high and rising but reported cases of the regular flu had dropped dramatically compared to previous years. WTF? How many of those reported cases of terrifying covid were actually false positives that were really just the flu that we get EVERY YEAR BETWEEN DECEMBER AND MARCH? My mother is a registered nurse, my daughter is a paramedic, my other daughter is in training to be a trauma technician in Canadian military, and they were all rolling their eyes and asking how stupid that announcer was. Figured he must have been a Trudeau groupy. You know. The dude who is in no rush for pandemic to end because he won't be praised as a saviour by media and marshmellows of the country. He'll also have a harder time acting like King Justine when pandemic is gone

Now all we a hearing is about the variants that are doing nothing elsewhere.  People (most) are stupid so they are easily placed in fear with the "I'll follow the experts" catch-phrase.  Experts my ass.

On 2/3/2021 at 12:30 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now all we a hearing is about the variants that are doing nothing elsewhere.  People (most) are stupid so they are easily placed in fear with the "I'll follow the experts" catch-phrase.  Experts my ass.

When I want an expert I post a twitter comment from fake doctors, other people are easily swayed but not me.  My doctor is a real doctor but speaks my truth :lol: 

By the way AC a Doctor title is Dr. Clare Craig - notice the difference :lol: When you are not a doctor you can easily sway (most)  people

The entire world medical association is lying to you they all got together and said lets make people wear masks :lol: 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When I want an expert I post a twitter comment from fake doctors, other people are easily swayed but not me.  My doctor is a real doctor but speaks my truth :lol: 

By the way AC a Doctor title is Dr. Clare Craig - notice the difference :lol: When you are not a doctor you can easily sway (most)  people

The entire world medical association is lying to you they all got together and said lets make people wear masks :lol: 

You don't need to be a Dr to understand data.  Data that is pretty much self explanatory.  

You're a moron as displayed day after day.  This is not a political discussion anymore.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't need to be a Dr to understand data.  Data that is pretty much self explanatory.  

You're a moron as displayed day after day.  This is not a political discussion anymore.

Yup it is a plot, the entire worlds governments have gotten together to back Communism and take your rights away.

Amazing how every country in the world got on board with this fake pandemic, I mean even poor countries right up to IRAQ, Russia you name it they are all on board with this take over of our rights.

There is no way this fakedemic is real, only smart people know this

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yup it is a plot, the entire worlds governments have gotten together to back Communism and take your rights away.

Amazing how every country in the world got on board with this fake pandemic, I mean even poor countries right up to IRAQ, Russia you name it they are all on board with this take over of our rights.

There is no way this fakedemic is real, only smart people know this

Only stupid people don't know this.

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only stupid people don't know this.

Who do you think the mastermind of this plandemic was? 

Will He or She rise to be our new Global Leader? 

Do you think the million of dead people were apart of it and really didn't die?

I am sure every country has also agree to give up their status and land for the cause..  We are all in this together.  Great Reset has been agreed too

HYUGE negotiator must be involved 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Who do you think the mastermind of this plandemic was? 

Will He or She rise to be our new Global Leader? 

Do you think the million of dead people were apart of it and really didn't die?

I am sure every country has also agree to give up their status and land for the cause..  We are all in this together.  Great Reset has been agreed too

HYUGE negotiator must be involved 

Follow the $$$.  If you really want to find the answers.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good watch.  

Don't even bother Fail.

So thees two people claim the entire worlds response to covid-19 is wrong and being done for political reasons?

You would think these smart people could offer a better strategy  being so smart but they offered nothing other than their own opinion as fact

okay AC great post - still wondering who the mastermind over all this is :dunno: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So thees two people claim the entire worlds response to covid-19 is wrong and being done for political reasons?

You would think these smart people could offer a better strategy  being so smart but they offered nothing other than their own opinion as fact

okay AC great post - still wondering who the mastermind over all this is :dunno: 

They did mention a better strategy, the one Sweden followed, but Trudeau preferrs China's unproven draconian measure that do nothing to curb Covid.  

Like I said before, send the entire tit sucking public sector home without pay, this nonsense ends.

23 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You really should know this. 

Trail doesn't understand jokes that a 5 yr old would get so do you think he has the mental capability/capacity to grasp anything adult-ish that anyone puts in front of him?

You're wasting your time, AC. Its as futile as trying to convince MC that CNN and DUH underground spread fake news. 

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They did mention a better strategy, the one Sweden followed, but Trudeau preferrs China's unproven draconian measure that do nothing to curb Covid.  

Like I said before, send the entire tit sucking public sector home without pay, this nonsense ends.

:lol:  Jesus AC Sweden is now entering lockdown due to massive death rate

less than a 1/3 the pop of Canada, the stat will speak for itself

January 2021

On Sunday, Sweden registered 489,471 coronavirus cases with 9,433 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

Feb 2021

On Thursday, Sweden reported more than 4,800 new coronavirus cases and 40 deaths — the highest since the beginning of the month, according to a John Hopkins University's tracker Sweden has recorded more than 659,000 cases since the start of the pandemic.

13000 deaths now - 80 people a day die is a good rate I think 

Ya AC it is working fine - if you like more deaths and cases then Canada has

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Jesus AC Sweden is now entering lockdown due to massive death rate

less than a 1/3 the pop of Canada, the stat will speak for itself

January 2021

On Sunday, Sweden registered 489,471 coronavirus cases with 9,433 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

Feb 2021

On Thursday, Sweden reported more than 4,800 new coronavirus cases and 40 deaths — the highest since the beginning of the month, according to a John Hopkins University's tracker Sweden has recorded more than 659,000 cases since the start of the pandemic.

13000 deaths now - 80 people a day die is a good rate I think 

Ya AC it is working fine - if you like more deaths and cases then Canada has

Jesus Fail,

Cases don't mean shit and neither do deaths when there are other factors.  People die everyday and if the totals are within the average norm is there really anything to fear.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Jesus Fail,

Cases don't mean shit and neither do deaths when there are other factors.  People die everyday and if the totals are within the average norm is there really anything to fear.

:lol:  covid has 10 times the death rate of the flu don't be dumb

Sorry 80 people dying a day is not normal from virus

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Flu deaths in Canada range from 2000 to 6000 a year, we had that in a month with covind but AC says that is perfectly fine, and if old people die who gives a fuck it saves on OAS payments

It's not adding to excess death totals moron.  There are more people gonna die now from suicide, mental health, cancer but lets fuck them for a pandemic that is only fearful if we look at case numbers.  Fat people and those with Type 2 diabetes are 10x more likely to die from Covid than healthy people who if you are under 70 your chances are a documented 99.95%.  Makes perfect sense.

Moron.