Trudeau is a shitbag.

Dave

Three more Roberta Place residents have died due to the COVID-19 outbreak as the deadly virus continues to tear through the long-term care home in Barrie's south end.

There are now 66 resident deaths since the outbreak at the Essa Road facility was declared Jan. 8 by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit. An essential caregiver associated with the home also succumbed to the virus, bringing the number of deaths to 67 overall.

Roberta Place has many openings for you to place your loved ones in, our turn around is quick no delays. 

Currently we have 66 beds open out of our 140 and expecting near 100% availability soon, so give us a call we would love to help you out in this new world.

Drop your loves ones with us and you can go on a well deserved vacation 

Good thing is only 57 out of 70 staff now have covid and only 1 dead so the numbers are very low..

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

She does have a Twitter history, 1 month posting about Covid being fake and all other Doctors and Scientist are wrong..

Directly posted for people like yourself to repost as fact

Keep showing us how much of an idiot you are.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Why do people go to retirement or  LTC centers? 

Mainly because family cann,t take care of them and their problems any more, so they go there to barely exist, and slowly die.

Terrible places, that suck the family dry of any money they have, and then let their patients die, so they can rinse, and repeat.

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Three more Roberta Place residents have died due to the COVID-19 outbreak as the deadly virus continues to tear through the long-term care home in Barrie's south end.

There are now 66 resident deaths since the outbreak at the Essa Road facility was declared Jan. 8 by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit. An essential caregiver associated with the home also succumbed to the virus, bringing the number of deaths to 67 overall.

Roberta Place has many openings for you to place your loved ones in, our turn around is quick no delays. 

Currently we have 66 beds open out of our 140 and expecting near 100% availability soon, so give us a call we would love to help you out in this new world.

Drop your loves ones with us and you can go on a well deserved vacation 

Good thing is only 57 out of 70 staff now have covid and only 1 dead so the numbers are very low..

So Fail, what ever are we gonna do?  Lets lockdown these old farts even more than they currently are.  No bingo nights, no already cancelled, no movie nights, no already cancelled, no magic shows, no already cancelled.  

Well what can we do for them as most are on do not resituate orders already. 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Fail, what ever are we gonna do?  Lets lockdown these old farts even more than they currently are.  No bingo nights, no already cancelled, no movie nights, no already cancelled, no magic shows, no already cancelled.  

Well what can we do for them as most are on do not resituate orders already. 

WE CAN DO WHAT IT TAKES TO STOP THIS - saying its a hoax and had enough isn't helping it actually killing people 

These people deserve a quality of life, I will try to make that possible while others say they came here to die so let them, I need a vacation.

Sorry AC I support businesses that have shut their doors in hopes for this to end,  I don't want my MIL to die this week  I will try to follow some distancing.   While you clearly  don't care and that is fine if you are happy with your choices.

I don't want to end up in ICU either - lets end this

Open up everything including all LTC and Retirement homes this is a hoax according to 1 Dr. account on Twitter

38 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

1 simple question and you choose to deflect it.  I see why you're so in love with trudeau

They go there to have the care they can't get other places

or

Retirement homes is where people live for sometimes a decade or more 

Tell me what are you thoughts - 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Mainly because family cann,t take care of them and their problems any more, so they go there to barely exist, and slowly die.

Terrible places, that suck the family dry of any money they have, and then let their patients die, so they can rinse, and repeat.

This is part of the reason we need Provincial run LTC no private profit ones allowed....

Funny how the statement "Private sector does it better" doesn't fit here

But that isn't why people go to retirement homes

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

WE CAN DO WHAT IT TAKES TO STOP THIS - saying its a hoax and had enough isn't helping it actually killing people 

These people deserve a quality of life, I will try to make that possible while others say they came here to die so let them, I need a vacation.

Sorry AC I support businesses that have shut their doors in hopes for this to end,  I don't want my MIL to die this week  I will try to follow some distancing.   While you clearly  don't care and that is fine if you are happy with your choices.

I don't want to end up in ICU either - lets end this

Open up everything including all LTC and Retirement homes this is a hoax according to 1 Dr. account on Twitter

First off, fuck off.

Now what is failmakers pandemic response program.

:lol:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

First off, fuck off.

Now what is failmakers pandemic response program.

:lol:

I would allow men's hockey  :lol: really miss playing

The last time I was off skates for a year was when I was 19 years old

Other than that I am sure glad I'm not in charge, this is one tough fucking go for all leadership - 

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I would allow men's hockey  :lol: really miss playing

The last time I was off skates for a year was when I was 19 years old

Other than that I am sure glad I'm not in charge, this is one tough fucking go for all leadership - 

What about trans men or girls.  How can you be so non inclusive?  Oh the horrors, I hate myself.  :lol:

You can't win.:lol:

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What about trans men or girls.  How can you be so non inclusive?  Oh the horrors, I hate myself.  :lol:

You can't win.:lol:

I'm okay with a lady playing with us if she is plays okay and fits in, but in no way bring a wife thing :passing:

young Girls hockey is big here but not one Women's league 

My schedule is grueling 2 games a week plus beers 

Edited by 1trailmaker

On 2/4/2021 at 1:53 PM, 1trailmaker said:

They go there to have the care they can't get other places

or

Retirement homes is where people live for sometimes a decade or more 

Tell me what are you thoughts - 

They go there to have the care they don't get elsewhere??  You mean like they can't take care of themselves?  That is the real reason they go, it's not because they want to.  These people are all in their end times, its part of life.   Our kids are going to be set back for years because we are doing this to save old people.  If dumb fucks like you don't clue in real soon this whole country will be a huge disaster.   

Brazilian variant is here now, traveler a great time in the heat of Brazil,  but is now in our Hospital on our DIME, after spreading it here in Toronto...

If it kills a few it isn`t a big deal - the cost isn`t a concern either only dumb fucks would think this traveler did anything wrong and that we shouldn`t pay for their care.

IT IS THEIR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS - 

Toronto Public Health (TPH) confirmed the case in a news release issued on Sunday afternoon. TPH said a resident who travelled from Brazil tested positive for the P.1 variant and is now in hospital.

The local public health unit also reported the city's first case of the South African variant, known as B.1.351, in a Toronto resident with no recent travel history and no known contact with anyone who is a returned traveller.

I am sure this person was more than responsible and never got near anyone once back in Canada,  seems like a very caring person

Edited by 1trailmaker

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Brazilian variant is here now, traveler a great time in the heat of Brazil,  but is now in our Hospital on our DIME, after spreading it here in Toronto...

If it kills a few it isn`t a big deal - the cost isn`t a concern either only dumb fucks would think this traveler did anything wrong and that we shouldn`t pay for their care.

IT IS THEIR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS - 

Toronto Public Health (TPH) confirmed the case in a news release issued on Sunday afternoon. TPH said a resident who travelled from Brazil tested positive for the P.1 variant and is now in hospital.

The local public health unit also reported the city's first case of the South African variant, known as B.1.351, in a Toronto resident with no recent travel history and no known contact with anyone who is a returned traveller.

I am sure this person was more than responsible and never got near anyone once back in Canada,  seems like a very caring person

Stay home, hide under your bed.

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deaths are slowing 

Since an outbreak was declared Jan. 8, all 129 residents of the home have tested positive, and 69 of them have died. An infected essential caregiver has also passed away.

On Sunday, the operator of Roberta Place said 105 staff members had been sickened.

53.3% death rate 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Deaths are slowing 

Since an outbreak was declared Jan. 8, all 129 residents of the home have tested positive, and 69 of them have died. An infected essential caregiver has also passed away.

On Sunday, the operator of Roberta Place said 105 staff members had been sickened.

53.3% death rate 

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

• 2 weeks later...

Two air travellers have been fined a combined total of $17,000 for allegedly lying to air crew about their COVID-19 diagnosis and presenting a fake test to dupe border officials.

The unidentified pair arrived at Pierre-Elliot Trudeau Airport in Montreal on a flight from Mexico on Jan. 23.

“In both cases, the individuals knowingly boarded a flight to Canada from Mexico on January 23, 2021, after having tested positive for COVID-19 only a few days before their flight,” federal officials said in a statement issued on Thursday.

One person was fined $10,000 and the other was fined $7,000, under a federal order requiring all air travellers to present a negative PCR COVID-19 test before boarding a flight heading to Canada.

A spokesperson for Transport Canada said in an e-mail to CP24.com that these are the first penalties issued by the agency to passengers found to be non-compliant with the federal order.

“The individuals may contest the administrative monetary penalties before the Transportation Appeal Tribunal of Canada,” the spokesperson said.

• 4 weeks later...

I live in area which have large mennonite and amish communities where it is common for up to 4 generations to live in same house, congregate for every little thing in their lives, and do not participate anymore than necessary in our healthcare system. During first big lockdown and hysteria, they were terrified because of their lifestyle and what they were picking up through english media. After a while they noticed something covid fear mongers will not believe. They had no more people dying, or becoming seriously sick, or even moderately sick than before the big pandemic announcement. For remainder of last year, and all through this lockdown since Dec26th, they have continued their lives as normal except in areas where the local health units stick their noses into their affairs. They use common sense, not experts to guide their actions. It is quite common to go to an amish or mennonite for vegetables, meat, wood, whatever, and hear them say that everybody in their household has had covid, but they don't go to hospital or doctor unless life-threateningly serious, or someone reports them, so it doesn't get reported in numbers.

And guess what? We're all still surviving up here in rural Ontario! And thoroughly pissed off because we keep getting our lives screwed up because of some chickenshit pansy in Ottawa, and whining fear mongering scaredy-cats who live in the "Big Smoke" and don't know enough not to live on top of one another. That's why China got it so bad and convinced the world it was going to kill every single person it touched. If you don't live on top of your neighbour, spend almost all your day surrounded by strangers, haven't sterilized your immune system out of existence with your modern clean protective lifestyle, covid likely won't bother you anymore than the common flu (which incidentally, happens every year about the same time the upswing of covid case were reported)

An don't get me started on hypocrites. We get restrictions out here in the country every time Toronto takes an upswing, and then those same twits who are scared to death of this disease come flying up here if our restrictions are lower than theirs. A few weeks ago our area had a lot of restrictions lifted while TO and other cities were still heavily restricted. The local hotels started filling up Thursday night, and by Friday noon were all full of trucks / trailers / snowmobiles. It was so bad that local OPP set up trail ride programs and were asking for ownerships so they could issue warnings to all the urbanites that came rushing up into our area. I met many groups on the trails that had 15-25 sleds instead of the normal 3-8 groups. And then those same people will scream that they are doing everything they can to "get through this" and blaming others for not following their own stupid protocols.

Done venting, but people like one of those above piss me off!!

14 hours ago, DoggerCDN said:

I live in area which have large mennonite and amish communities where it is common for up to 4 generations to live in same house, congregate for every little thing in their lives, and do not participate anymore than necessary in our healthcare system. During first big lockdown and hysteria, they were terrified because of their lifestyle and what they were picking up through english media. After a while they noticed something covid fear mongers will not believe. They had no more people dying, or becoming seriously sick, or even moderately sick than before the big pandemic announcement. For remainder of last year, and all through this lockdown since Dec26th, they have continued their lives as normal except in areas where the local health units stick their noses into their affairs. They use common sense, not experts to guide their actions. It is quite common to go to an amish or mennonite for vegetables, meat, wood, whatever, and hear them say that everybody in their household has had covid, but they don't go to hospital or doctor unless life-threateningly serious, or someone reports them, so it doesn't get reported in numbers.

And guess what? We're all still surviving up here in rural Ontario! And thoroughly pissed off because we keep getting our lives screwed up because of some chickenshit pansy in Ottawa, and whining fear mongering scaredy-cats who live in the "Big Smoke" and don't know enough not to live on top of one another. That's why China got it so bad and convinced the world it was going to kill every single person it touched. If you don't live on top of your neighbour, spend almost all your day surrounded by strangers, haven't sterilized your immune system out of existence with your modern clean protective lifestyle, covid likely won't bother you anymore than the common flu (which incidentally, happens every year about the same time the upswing of covid case were reported)

An don't get me started on hypocrites. We get restrictions out here in the country every time Toronto takes an upswing, and then those same twits who are scared to death of this disease come flying up here if our restrictions are lower than theirs. A few weeks ago our area had a lot of restrictions lifted while TO and other cities were still heavily restricted. The local hotels started filling up Thursday night, and by Friday noon were all full of trucks / trailers / snowmobiles. It was so bad that local OPP set up trail ride programs and were asking for ownerships so they could issue warnings to all the urbanites that came rushing up into our area. I met many groups on the trails that had 15-25 sleds instead of the normal 3-8 groups. And then those same people will scream that they are doing everything they can to "get through this" and blaming others for not following their own stupid protocols.

Done venting, but people like one of those above piss me off!!

The facts show that the lockdowns did nothing to improve stats, we are seeing this lie now.  

Here is a good video from Canadian Doctors speaking out on the real facts of Covid, about one hour long.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The facts show that the lockdowns did nothing to improve stats, we are seeing this lie now.  

Here is a good video from Canadian Doctors speaking out on the real facts of Covid, about one hour long.

lol AC 

It is impossible for lockdowns to not work :lol: 

4800 cases a day down to 700 cases :lol:  

No one likes these lockdowns done by our Conservative government but it is our only choice.  People simple don't follow the rules and really don't care since it won't affect them they say.

Stop quoting fake Doctors while ignoring the entire world medical association, it is humorous 

I am sure Doug Ford has not lose one of your votes so what is the issue :dunno:

Its funny living in the land of Blue, Blaming Trudeau for Ford lockdowns :lol: 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol AC 

It is impossible for lockdowns to not work :lol: 

4800 cases a day down to 700 cases :lol:  

No one likes these lockdowns done by our Conservative government but it is our only choice.  People simple don't follow the rules and really don't care since it won't affect them they say.

Stop quoting fake Doctors while ignoring the entire world medical association, it is humorous 

I am sure Doug Ford has not lose one of your votes so what is the issue :dunno:

Its funny living in the land of Blue, Blaming Trudeau for Ford lockdowns :lol: 

Convincing you out of stupidity is an impossible task.  

The charts are the same with or without lockdowns that have no bases in any facts.   You are a moron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Convincing you out of stupidity is an impossible task.  

The charts are the same with or without lockdowns that have no bases in any facts.   You are a moron.

Have you called Doug Ford to complain about his lockdowns and how he doesn't understand really what is going on?

Send him some meme's so he can get a grip on reality 

No you haven't but you have your VOTE for FORD ready for next year -  too funny ONEWAY

Who here isn't voting for Doug Ford next election since his leadership has killed the economy?  :lol:  I am sure 100% ONEWAYs are still voting for him