Stimulus vs Keystone

I find it interesting that Joe Biden at the request of dems, signed an executive order effectively cutting jobs of 55K + middle class workers.  Are these the same democrats that were constantly wanting trillion dollar stimulus packages so that they could give money to people because the pandemic caused them to lose their jobs?  LOL.  You really can't make this bullshit up.   Giving people money because they are out of work vs legislating people out of work.  UNFUCKING BELIEVEABLE.

Joe did say he would not put a stop to fracking at the one debate, I don't remember hearing him say he would not put a stop to keystone pipe line. He also said even if you didn't vote for him he wants to show that he cares about every american no matter if you're a dem or rep he's going to be the peoples president. Ok if that's the case how about only signing stimulus packages that help americans out, no sneaky back door bullshit like the last two packages. There's no way in hell any politician who voted for the last two packages read and understood 100% what all was in those documents., what was the last one 5000+ pages.

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Joe did say he would not put a stop to fracking at the one debate, I don't remember hearing him say he would not put a stop to keystone pipe line. He also said even if you didn't vote for him he wants to show that he cares about every american no matter if you're a dem or rep he's going to be the peoples president. Ok if that's the case how about only signing stimulus packages that help americans out, no sneaky back door bullshit like the last two packages. There's no way in hell any politician who voted for the last two packages read and understood 100% what all was in those documents., what was the last one 5000+ pages.

Biden will be every single bit what we've come to expect from our illustrious career politicians.  Lots of fluff and blatant lies while filling his pockets along with those around him.  The MSM will back his play and throw shade on his gaffs while around half of America turn a blind eye again to "business as usual" in DC.  All back to the status quo.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Biden will be every single bit what we've come to expect from our illustrious career politicians.  Lots of fluff and blatant lies while filling his pockets along with those around him.  The MSM will back his play and throw shade on his gaffs while around half of America turn a blind eye again to "business as usual" in DC.  All back to the status quo.

369367686_Turnoffgas.thumb.jpg.261acf6df85490896b4c423dba855627.jpg

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

369367686_Turnoffgas.thumb.jpg.261acf6df85490896b4c423dba855627.jpg

What's ironically funny is, the people that are against it don't have the tools or the know how to shut anything off.  If you need a diagram to show if a pipe is open or not, well.....I don't think you should even own BBQ tools.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What's ironically funny is, the people that are against it don't have the tools or the know how to shut anything off.  If you need a diagram to show if a pipe is open or not, well.....I don't think you should even own BBQ tools.  :lmao:

There are people who do not know where their gas, electric, or water shut offs are for their house, one guy was pointing at his gas meter telling me it was his water meter hanging on the side of his house...lol... I said read what's written on the face of the meter.....Columbia Gas of Pa, not Pennsylvania American water.....lol

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I.E. The "Righty-tighty, lefty loosey" crowd.  :lol: 

It would be fun to watch them tackle a bmw fan clutch.  Equally funny watching them tackle the driver’s side lug nuts on a ‘69 Dodge Charger.  Then just bet them $100 you’re strong enough to get it after they give up.  

Joe's family is connected to foreign energy companies. Foreign energy companies stand to profit if fracking is banned and pipeline is killed. He can appease the clueless green morons and fill his family coffers with the stroke of a pen. 

And 10 percent for the big guy... 

For those that are happy with Joe's and the Dems decision, they need to throw all their oil made products in the trash and start towing the line. For those ignorant not to know what all is made from oil products, here's a partial list to help get you started.

https://www.ranken-energy.com/index.php/products-made-from-petroleum/#:~:text=After crude oil is removed,%2C lubricating oils%2C and asphalt.