It’s gotta be painful for many that I was right about the Covid Scam

jtssrx

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you think the rest of the world faking Covid in order to get rid of Trump?

well we for some reason changed testing reporting 2 hrs after joe was elected  

I know the death numbers are extremely misleading boarding on fraud . and this is from personal experience along with the massive drop in numbers of deaths from other causes in 2020 as reported by the cdc.

I 100% beleve it has been used as a political tool with zero fucks given about the people who it affects     

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The place is full of numb nuts

Yes you and SnowRider are there leaders 

You must be so proud of the deep bench lmfao good god I cant fathom not killing my self if I ever found my self aligning with any of you sorry wet sacks 

Increasing it from 30 to 40 can help isolate an infection before it becomes symptomatic. So it’s showing a potential for a carrier of the sars cov2 virus but anything over 30-33 cycles isn’t indicative of a covid case just a possible exposure to the virus 

but it also raises the potential for a false positive quite  dramatically and how politicians and the general public misinterpret the data.

Also because of this any new data since the change isn’t comparable to any old data from any other mild respiratory illness because the criteria for a positive has changed 

Two things it has shown is that for one, it can spread quite quickly and two for the vast majority of people it’s a very benign illness. 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I was 1000000000% right about the democrats and RINO REPUBLICANS using covid to get rid of Orange Man Bad!!!

they intentionally increased the sensitivity level of PCR tests to 40 from 30 and buried a study from August that showed 90 to 95% being tested were not infected. The study also showed the a very high percentage of those that died didn’t have covid either. Fauci went nuts when the CDC in August wanted change the sensitivity level back to 30 and stop testing people who weren’t sick. This was all intensional. 

they needed to keep cases and deaths from covid high so they could blame Trump!!!

The orange twat did himself in

He did good things.

If he wasn’t such an stunned, oblivious asshole, he’d still  be the big cheese, instead of the twice impeached Cheeto.....leaving America to deal with the dumpocrats.

Nice job Donny...you fucked the country twice, with only one term.

That’s his legacy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Increasing it from 30 to 40 can help isolate an infection before it becomes symptomatic. So it’s showing a potential for a carrier of the sars cov2 virus but anything over 30-33 cycles isn’t indicative of a covid case just a possible exposure to the virus 

but it also raises the potential for a false positive quite  dramatically and how politicians and the general public misinterpret the data.

Also because of this any new data since the change isn’t comparable to any old data from any other mild respiratory illness because the criteria for a positive has changed 

Two things it has shown is that for one, it can spread quite quickly and two for the vast majority of people it’s a very benign illness. 

perhaps your best post ever Buttcocks.

Bold - spot on....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Voodoo said:

The orange twat did himself in

He did good things.

If he wasn’t such an stunned, oblivious asshole, he’d still  be the big cheese, instead of the twice impeached Cheeto.....leaving America to deal with the dumpocrats.

Nice job Donny...you fucked the country twice, with only one term.

That’s his legacy.

When was he impeached ? If you saying a draft to impeach is guilt when he was in fact acquitted then you would be wrong, unlike Clinton who in fact was impeached. Stay in your own country for political discussions.

I found it odd the day after Biden gets in Boss Gretchen says “we need to start opening things up”.

She changed her tune completely. If you can’t see what’s going on here I don’t know what to tell you...

:dunno: 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I found it odd the day after Biden gets in Boss Gretchen says “we need to start opening things up”.

She changed her tune completely. If you can’t see what’s going on here I don’t know what to tell you...

:dunno: 

I posted this next door but good old Larry at the Seven Ski has apparently told Stretchin Gretchen to piss off...place was packed yesterday. I guess being 86 years old and getting beat up and hospitalized by a couple state cops changes a man! 👍🏼🇺🇸🤣

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I posted this next door but good old Larry at the Seven Ski has apparently told Stretchin Gretchen to piss off...place was packed yesterday. I guess being 86 years old and getting beat up and hospitalized by a couple state cops changes a man! 👍🏼🇺🇸🤣

Couple places over here doing the same. I won’t mention any names lolz. One has a giant “open restaurant” sign in front.   👀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Couple places over here doing the same. I won’t mention any names lolz. One has a giant “open restaurant” sign in front.   👀

It’s funny because at first the whole Covid shutdown stuff didn’t cross

my mind...I was just happy to see him doing some good business.🇺🇸👍🏼

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's just disgusting what politicians will do to the people in order to get what they want. We are meaningless to them other then a vote

What do you want to bet shortly before 2022 another crisis (maybe variant # 65) will erupt and mail in voting will be not just suggested but strongly recomended.

36 minutes ago, Edmo said:

In Minneapolis fuck face Keith Elision is making it his personal mission to destroy any one who did not respect his authority. Crazy to watch he pushes for people who loot and burn to get out with no charges then uses every tool he has to make sure someone's restaurant never has the ability to open again or ever get a license to run another establishment again . I hop he and Timmy die in a burn ward 3 weeks after a fire 

"In this country you gotta make the money first, then when you get the money you get the power"

Pretty much every politician in this country anymore.

Do as I say not as I do.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

In Minneapolis fuck face Keith Elision is making it his personal mission to destroy any one who did not respect his authority. Crazy to watch he pushes for people who loot and burn to get out with no charges then uses every tool he has to make sure someone's restaurant never has the ability to open again or ever get a license to run another establishment again . I hop he and Timmy die in a burn ward 3 weeks after a fire 

Yup, that “business friendly “ Minnesota bankrupting their favorite people to tax. 

not to mention this

The Minneapolis tried in June of 2020 to make Rocs and Cows pay the bill, and they have reintroduced the measure again. The bill is House File 6.

The Rocks and Cows tab to clean up Walz and Frey burning Minneapolis for 4 days? The “mostly peaceful displays of 1st Amendment rights…” (yes, the bill really says that) will cost and contain at least this much:

1. $300 million of general funds. A “Community Repair Panel” distributes $125 million in grants to rectify property and business damage until funds are exhausted, and $167 million is doled out to all the progressive non-profits with “equity” centered guidelines by a “Civil Unrest Relief Program” centered around Minneapolis and St Paul government.
  2. A new government agency the “Metropolitan Area Redevelopment Corporation”, is essentially stood up to be the Met Council on racial equity do-gooderism and as the funding source for all things’ “social justice” in regards to redevelopment. Its essentially a Mpls DFL progressive non-profit slush fund and municipal government monetary pressure lever. All board members are selected by the Governor, Lt Gov , Sec State, and AG. ONLY MINORITIES or NATIVE AMERICANS ARE ALLOWED TO APPLY. They must be from the affected riot areas initially and the money only gets spent in the affected riots areas or areas lacking “racial equity” BUT THEY HAVE THE POWER TO SALES TAX THE ENTIRE 7 COUNTY METRO AREA 1/8% SALES TAX…FOREVER.
  3. Add in rent control on anybody taking a nickel from any of these organizations, the power of cities to condemn and resell private property in wide swaths of the Minneapolis and St Paul business districts, and you get the idea this is really just a power grab to fund the Mpls DFL inner city social division machine forever.
  4. The legislation DOES NOT TERMINATE ANY OF THE PROGRAMS OR BOARDS OR COMMITTEES AFTER THE FUNDS ARE EXHAUSTED. The bill simply states in some cases they are funded only for this budget cycle. It will be expected for the Mpls DFL to ask for more money to keep these government make work jobs funded well into the future during other budget cycles.

Edited by Sleepr2

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yup, that “business friendly “ Minnesota bankrupting their favorite people to tax. 

Our entire population has stroked out and elected the worst people ever to run a state.  It’s just shameful....and sad.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, old indy said:

What do you want to bet shortly before 2022 another crisis (maybe variant # 65) will erupt and mail in voting will be not just suggested but strongly recomended.

I wouldn't put it past them