It’s gotta be painful for many that I was right about the Covid Scam

jtssrx

I was 1000000000% right about the democrats and RINO REPUBLICANS using covid to get rid of Orange Man Bad!!!

they intentionally increased the sensitivity level of PCR tests to 40 from 30 and buried a study from August that showed 90 to 95% being tested were not infected. The study also showed the a very high percentage of those that died didn’t have covid either. Fauci went nuts when the CDC in August wanted change the sensitivity level back to 30 and stop testing people who weren’t sick. This was all intensional. 

they needed to keep cases and deaths from covid high so they could blame Trump!!!

15 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

waiting on your link

It's cynical as (literally) hell, yes, but it was always predictable. Now that lockdowns aren't as politically useful as they were to win the Orange Man Bad election, they're telling the truth. 

Here's a peer-reviewed paper FROM AUGUST BUT JUST NOW PUBLISHED in the American Journal of Medicine with positive things to say about the formerly-dangerous Hydroxychloroquine: https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

Here's NPR publishing two dramatically different narratives on Covid-19 the day before and then the day after the election: https://twitter.com/IAmTheActualET/status/1352425132330016771

Here's Kansas' Democrat governor lowering the cycle testing threshold for a positive Covid test after the election: https://twitter.com/KSTaxEconomist/status/1352373110771748870

Here's Maryland's anti-Trump "Republican" governor with a lockdown fetish, now suddenly deciding after the election they need to re-open schools. 
https://twitter.com/upthereworkin/status/1352398945805283332

Here's Washington DC now reopening bars and restaurants.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/dc-mayor-bowser-confirms-indoor-bar-and-restaurant-service-to-resume-at-25-capacity-starting-january-22

Here's Massachusetts' RINO lockdown governor now suddenly easing restrictions:
https://www.boston.com/news/coronavirus/2021/01/21/massachusetts-business-curfew-stay-at-home-advisory

Here's Chicago, of all places, now punishing union teachers for not returning to work in-person. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/chicago-schools-reopening-teachers/2021/01/12/3a2173d2-5508-11eb-a08b-f1381ef3d207_story.html

Here's New York Governor Cuomo clamoring to reopen his state.
https://www.yahoo.com/now/cuomo-says-york-must-reopen-223303731.html

And the coup de grace -- the World Health Organization, ONE HOUR AFTER BIDEN WAS SWORN-IN, now warns our PCR testing (both sensitivity thresholds and focus on the asymptomatic) is wrong and needs to be changed. 
https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-2021-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users-2020-05

These are all events that have occurred since Biden was certified the winner of the election. Many of them just since he was inaugurated. This isn't coincidence, it's an obvious pattern. 

And we all know what this pattern means. 

The virus is very real. It has taken many lives. 

The politicization of this virus is also very real, and it was used to take away your way of life and the president whom 75 million Americans voted for.

• Like 2

It's not that I had not heard what was being said about this its that without some sort of support might as well not post anything. And YES mass just took a huge step backwards yesterday in spite of the so called record numbers and full wards.
Carry on

Edited by Doomxz600

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I was 1000000000% right about the democrats and RINO REPUBLICANS using covid to get rid of Orange Man Bad!!!

they intentionally increased the sensitivity level of PCR tests to 40 from 30 and buried a study from August that showed 90 to 95% being tested were not infected. The study also showed the a very high percentage of those that died didn’t have covid either. Fauci went nuts when the CDC in August wanted change the sensitivity level back to 30 and stop testing people who weren’t sick. This was all intensional. 

they needed to keep cases and deaths from covid high so they could blame Trump!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=12447941

• Haha 2

Brilliant.  No one saw it coming 🙄

As hard as it might be for some to understand.  You can have a real catastrophe, believe it is real with all your might and STILL realize politicians used this to completely fuck the American people for their political profit. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

As hard as it might be for some to understand.  You can have a real catastrophe, believe it is real with all your might and STILL realize politicians used this to completely fuck the American people for their political profit. 🙄

The ones that don't see this are our biggest problems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Americans always have and always will be used as pawns.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The ones that don't see this are our biggest problems.

I mean, what is wrong with your thinking where you don’t want to rip this bitch from her mansion and drag her through the streets.  She has and is needlessly destroying peoples lives. 
Then!!!   How dare you, question me!!!!

Im enjoying my life!!!!   partisan fucks let them and help them do this to us, They are the real homegrown terrorists. 

ADBDAC8B-E033-4320-999C-A1633D6DA198.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I mean, what is wrong with your thinking where you don’t want to rip this bitch from her mansion and drag her through the streets.  She has and is needlessly destroying peoples lives. 
Then!!!   How dare you, question me!!!!

Im enjoying my life!!!!   partisan fucks let them and help them do this to us, They are the real homegrown terrorists. 

ADBDAC8B-E033-4320-999C-A1633D6DA198.jpeg

It's always the people that will defend their government at all costs that allow them to take the power they need to stay in power.  Politicians insure these people will always defend them based on an endless stream of lies and deceit that the weakest minds will believe time and time again. 

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Deep state crying wolf.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The Dems are so powerful that they got the entire world to go along with it so they could get rid of Trump.  SMH

The cases is the states were higher and more deaths. Go look at the numbers. How did places like Sweden in Wuhan go back to normal while the United States kept building cases and deaths. This really has nothing to do with the rest of world. That being said it’s pretty widely known that the leaders of all the countries around the world hated him including China. They all wanted him gone.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You have lost your fuckin mind.

it’s not my fault you don’t find it odd that an hour after Biden is sworn in they lower the Sensitivity level from 40 to 30 on the PCR test and that they change the policy from testing everybody to testing only people who are sick. it’s not my fault that you don’t find it odd that the study was completed in August but they didn’t Release the results until you guessed it one hour after Biden was sworn in. This is the study that they used to justify the change in policy.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It’s more painful to die of Covid on a ventilator.