18-30"

Crnr2Crnr

9 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

And here I am, married to a vehicle at work that I can’t get away from right now. FML. I should be on my way to the fuckin Keweenaw right now.  

Keewenaw is only 3hrs from me... but I really don't want to be part of the shit show up there 

9 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Fuck off you old dink. 

It was pretty good.  That 900 turbo is a beast.  I never thought I would run it in ECO mode, but sum bitch my arms got sore hanging on to the bars in sport mode.  Even in normal mode that thing moves. That XRS suspension, well I don't need to tell you about that.  Did a couple 107mph runs and pulled over to see if the clutches were hot, hell they were barely warm.  Coolest running clutches I've ever had.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

It was pretty good.  That 900 turbo is a beast.  I never thought I would run it in ECO mode, but sum bitch my arms got sore hanging on to the bars in sport mode.  Even in normal mode that thing moves. That XRS suspension, well I don't need to tell you about that.  Did a couple 107mph runs and pulled over to see if the clutches were hot, hell they were barely warm.  Coolest running clutches I've ever had.

nice, everyone I've spoke to with the 900T's really seem to like them.  how much snow was there, where you went?

rather than go riding somewhere I decided to fix my broken thumb warmer this morning, which has now turned into me also buying a new throttle lever and pin kit as the bushing was seized on the pin.  FML...

thumbnail_IMG_4677.jpg

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nice, everyone I've spoke to with the 900T's really seem to like them.  how much snow was there, where you went?

rather than go riding somewhere I decided to fix my broken thumb warmer this morning, which has now turned into me also buying a new throttle lever and pin kit as the bushing was seized on the pin.  FML...

thumbnail_IMG_4677.jpg

It varied, from a foot to a foot and a half +/-.  Some areas were poor some were good just felt good to get out there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...