Fantastic breakdown of the how Covid is shifting now that orange man bad is out

jtssrx

Big Gretch is opening it back up. 

I love how stupid people are.

THANk YOU!!!     THaNK YOU !!!! 
we are so grateful for you and your science is giving us 25% of our rights back.   We will never stray from electing Dems again. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now, the crisis is created for specifics.  Fear still sells!

This will get uglier and uglier each time is shifts from right to left back to right etc until........  

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now, the crisis is created for specifics.  Fear still sells!

There are plenty of people on this site who know this.  So why in the hell does it still work.

The only people here pushing this fear were guys like MC and spin.  I think spin had a dozen or so COVID articles a week regarding it, all the while he was running from wisconsin to minnesota and back.  The deceptive nature of these pieces of crap is despicable.

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There are plenty of people on this site who know this.  So why in the hell does it still work.

The only people here pushing this fear were guys like MC and spin.  I think spin had a dozen or so COVID articles a week regarding it, all the while he was running from wisconsin to minnesota and back.  The deceptive nature of these pieces of crap is despicable.

You really are obsessed with Spin and seem to know a lot about what he does...creepy.

BTW why are they pieces  of crap...because they posted articles that disagreed with your point of view? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really are obsessed with Spin and seem to know a lot about what he does...creepy.

BTW why are they pieces  of crap...because they posted articles that disagreed with your point of view? 

You add nothing of value to the forum your posts consist of trolling members you disagree with and sucking the dicks of the Snowrider/MC/Spindry types. Yes I hate you and if I ever met you I'd knock your teeth out you big mouth faggot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You add nothing of value to the forum your posts consist of trolling members you disagree with and sucking the dicks of the Snowrider/MC/Spindry types. Yes I hate you and if I ever met you I'd knock your teeth out you big mouth faggot

Dude, you put members names in thread titles to troll them..ffs..

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Right...you, AMG, Dave...maybe you guys should take a break and grow up a little if you can’t handle Internet ball busting without resorting to threats. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right...you, AMG, Dave...maybe you guys should take a break and grow up a little if you can’t handle Internet ball busting without resorting to threats. 

It's not a threat faggot. If I ever see you I'm laying you the fuck out. You are by the biggest faggot I've ever encountered on the internet. I've tried on multiple occasions to smooth things out with you and you go right back to being an asshole. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's not a threat faggot. If I ever see you I'm laying you the fuck out. You are by the biggest faggot I've ever encountered on the internet. I've tried on multiple occasions to smooth things out with you and you go right back to being an asshole. 

Get in line! 

:lol:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

View points now being proven in fr if your face . Even you knew they were bullshit after a bit 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

View points now being proven in fr if your face . Even you knew they were bullshit after a bit 

No I’m pretty sure that the science on Covid isn’t settled.