WOW....Moody eBay sellers!!

Was on eBay over the weekend, found an item, sent a message asking how it was shipped and explained about or terrible USPS service here. Few hours later I asked if they price matched, never heard anything back from them. Waited a few days, still no answer. Went on this morning figured I'd but in anyway. Clicked on "buy it now" seller blocked me, wont accept offers or bids!! Never had this happen before. All I was doing was looking for some info about a product. Part is kind of scarce right now and they had the best price after Dennis Kirk. Oh well guess I'll wait....

Yes they can. Been a lot of eBay etiquette explained to me the last day! I assumed (my bad) I was allowed to ask questions! Guess your a "risk" if you do! Worked out for the better. Another forum member IM'ed me they have a eBay store, matched the price, part on the way......

ahah what? a risk if you ask questions. that sounds crazy, some people are just nuts. 

I have only had one interaction with an ebay seller for a Harley throttle connector. That seller was awesome, they even made a new listing so I could get it faster using something other than USPS.  

I have an ebay score of 417, mostly buying, sold about 15-20 items.  Never had a negative or anything like you got but I did have one guy a long time ago sending question after question on and on, and I had a pretty lengthy detailed item description.  He went on and on for days and then on the last day someone else upped the bid to $600 and won the bid.  Wouldn't ya know that guy messaged me again saying how he was going to buy and that other guy getting it was unfair.

It's a fucking auction dude!  An AS IS auction!  He could have bid and won!  Fucking Idiot!  The auction was for a 1988 F-150 2WD.

Not that you're that guy, but those types are out there.