LOL, Polaris seats

I don't know if that's the same guy that I saw post on FB ... but geezus H?!?!  How can a seat end up like that with a gas spill that's ALL TOO COMMON??  FFS :handjob:  I really am happy that I sold mine.  Maybe I'll wise up enough to NOT snowcheck and wait until the season hits next year & see how things look ... that'd be the smart approach.  Although I'll be the first to admint I ain't smart a lot of times.

Yeh that sucks. Crazy.

ccwhite is correct.Supposedly vinyl cleaner like 303 works fine.

I spill a-lot too, but with funnels, not station nozzle’s, so my mess woukd be just at home. I have lots of 303 at home because I have lots of marine vinyl in boats. Lol

Id be screwed.. I always think I'm better pouring without a funnel than I am ahahah. 
my snopro has an opening twice that size and I still spill. 

I read though the "issues to look out for" on hcs when I really have nothing else to read. I get a kick out of the people that come to defend the brand with trinkets of info that are not really all that helpful... I'm assuming its what y'all call ambassadors. 

read one just now.. buddy suggests to get a motor cycle strap for the seat when boondocking ahaha then proceeds to ask how its handling off trail.. 
any other band people would be shitting bricks 

Edited by Cwhite138

Just now, Zambroski said:

Probably ripped the skin off the seat trying to lean to get that fucking boat to turn.  :lol: 

All this coming from a parttime riders who's been known to hit an object or several.  🤣

Just now, Doug said:

All this coming from a parttime riders who's been known to hit an object or several.  🤣

If you haven't crashed a time or three.  Your ride like Granny Smith.  Please, look behind you, better and faster riders are wanting to pass you safely.  Thanks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you haven't crashed a time or three.  Your ride like Granny Smith.  Please, look behind you, better and faster riders are wanting to pass you safely.  Thanks.

That's one way of looking at it while another is the rider has run out of talent and is riding over his head.

No need to look behind us as there's never any riders behind to pass us.  

35 minutes ago, Doug said:

That's one way of looking at it while another is the rider has run out of talent and is riding over his head.

You don't know if you have the talent until you try.  You just need to stay on Polaris.  It's a safe choice.

Your area must be loaded with "bobbers".

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, as most of you know, I'm hardly a Poo fan but....this seems like some fuckery afoot if you ask me.  I think he spilled some type of harsh chemical on it and is trying to play it off.  I mean, come on.  

I think there were other pictures in the HCS thread with the same issue just not as bad... 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You don't know if you have the talent until you try.  You just need to stay on Polaris.  It's a safe choice.

Your area must be loaded with "bobbers".

Obviously with your past history you don't have the talent.

19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

falling off?

unusual 'stains'

unmatched durability and quality control, straight from Rosseau again  

shame this is a low slow year... :lol2:
good call selling yours @Bontz, maybe it's time for us Cat & Poo riders to start considering BRP :(

b0ef0c3c-478f-4dc0-82ae-0eef580695fa-jpe

Every time I see one of your post's I wonder where Krom is ???

Carry On

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cwhite138 said:

I think there were other pictures in the HCS thread with the same issue just not as bad... 

Well, that's not good.  

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Obviously with your past history you don't have the talent.

Hey, when talent runs out, that's when the real magic happens!!!

3 hours ago, Doug said:

Yes. Met a fucking retard today, blind corner, on my side. 

How the fuck are these assholes still in one piece?

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, as most of you know, I'm hardly a Poo fan but....this seems like some fuckery afoot if you ask me.  I think he spilled some type of harsh chemical on it and is trying to play it off.  I mean, come on.  

yes, gasoline

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Probably ripped the skin off the seat trying to lean to get that fucking boat to turn.  :lol: 

maybe his balls were tickling the reeds, because 'rider too far forward'

5 hours ago, Doug said:

it was the pit coat that obstructed his view

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

Quality

unmatched

4 hours ago, Cwhite138 said:

yet, bad

3 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Every time I see one of your post's I wonder where Krom is ???

Carry On

Facebook

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Yes. Met a fucking retard today, blind corner, on my side. 

How the fuck are these assholes still in one piece?

that's a bad feeling, has happened too many times to me in the past few years.