MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says products were dropped from major retailers after voter fraud claims

ckf

In sure Mike was crying in HisPillow last night, surround by his mansion and millions of dollars.

Leftists will try to cancel him and his company.  Don't worry, Kohls will pull his products from their shelves and replace it with something made in China.  We wouldn't want those pesky working class folks in Shakopee, MN having good paying manufacturing jobs.  Oh well, I guess the Amazon DC next door is hiring.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like I said he’s gonna end up in a sleazy motel with a trans.

Didn't you get your marching orders this morning?

"We must end this uncivil war that pits red against blue, rural vs. urban, conservative vs. liberal. We can do this if we open our souls instead of hardening our hearts," President Biden says.

On 1/19/2021 at 5:35 PM, ckf said:

Sorry if this has already been posted :dunno:   What do these people think? If you are running a business you keep your mouth shut when it comes to politics, or be prepared to deal with the consequences.

Yep. Shoot your mouth off and you're alienating 50% of your customers.

Dumb fucks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yep. Shoot your mouth off and you're alienating 50% of your customers.

Dumb fucks!

I've told the story here before....When I was in a service and retail business my business partner and I had a rule that we would not allow any political signs on our property. My business partners brother decided to run for town road agent. His brother got pissed when we told him that he could not put a sign out front.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lindell is worth MILLIONS.

Ever notice his GOLD CROSS?

RELIGIOUS FREAK.................loves Trump.

What is it with these religious, right wing, conservatives? 

Why so religious? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do they lean on RELIGION so heavily?

This country sucks!!!!!  

I hate almost everybody. 

Dems, Pubs, left, right, conservative, liberal, they all suck.  

it is the cornerstone of AA or NA or what ever got him on the path away from drugs . if it works for him so be it i really dont give 2 shits . like I said I have chatted with him a few times never a word about god or politics. we actually talked about land owner permits state insurance coverage  and trail accesses last time as I was fishing for a in from one of his buds who is sitting on some land we are attempting to reestablish 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

heard on the local news tonight , mike is considering running for the governor of minnesota.

any body else hear this ?

if not , he can come here to mich, way better than the the bitch we have now.

Yep i read that on the fox new ribbon running across the bottom of the screen earlier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sw-50c said:

heard on the local news tonight , mike is considering running for the governor of minnesota.

any body else hear this ?

if not , he can come here to mich, way better than the the bitch we have now.

I would rather have fucking jessi back over this putz timmy and his pos AG i hope they both die in a burn unit 3 werks after a fire