MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says products were dropped from major retailers after voter fraud claims

ckf

Sorry if this has already been posted :dunno:   What do these people think? If you are running a business you keep your mouth shut when it comes to politics, or be prepared to deal with the consequences.

MyPillow CEO and ardent Trump supporter Mike Lindell says his products have been dropped by major retailers like Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's after his repeated false claims of voter fraud in the presidential election.

Lindell told NBC Minnesota affiliate KARE on Monday that HEB Stores, Wayfair and Canada's Today's Shopping Choice channel had also stopped selling his products. MyPillow, the bedding company with commercials starring Lindell, is based in Chaska, Minnesota.

In an email to NBC News Tuesday morning, Lindell said that "a group has attacked my vendors" and that the retailers called him saying they had been threatened with "a boycott if they don’t comply" and drop his products.

A representative for Today's Shopping Choice confirmed that MyPillow products would no longer be sold on the channel.

A Bed Bath & Beyond spokesperson said the decision to stop selling MyPillow was in the company's economic interest.

“We are continually improving our product assortment," the retailer said. "As previously announced, we have been rationalizing our assortment to discontinue a number of underperforming items and brands. This includes the MyPillow product line."

Spokespeople for the other three vendors did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

• Like 1

This kind of shit is why the right needs to get its act together and start playing by the left's rules.  It's time for some mutually assured destruction to hit corporate America.

Left says: We'll BOYCOTT you and smear you publicly if you keep selling products by people we don't like

Right needs to say: We'll BOYCOTT you and smear you publicly if you punish American workers because of their political beliefs.

It has to have teeth and corporate America needs to tell both sides to fuck all the way off... which is fine with those on the right.

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

The guys a complete fucktard and i can see why places would cut ties.     He has come off like a complete loon.  I do like his pillows though.  

His products are great and his story is compelling.  He manufactures his stuff in the USA.  Yeah, he's super eccentric.  Know how many crazy people are running companies these days?  I know a lot of CEOs who are just batshit...

Left needs to cry in pillows and leave everyone a lone.

Nike like China. China kills their own people. China has sweat shops. China has slaves.  China has work camps. China has reprogramming camps fir gays and etc.

Yeh, you hate orangeman more than that. So you’ll look past it. We get it.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Sorry if this has already been posted :dunno:   What do these people think? If you are running a business you keep your mouth shut when it comes to politics, or be prepared to deal with the consequences.

Yep.  Wanna play in politics, religion and run a business?  You can do that but when you get some fallout for cabling in religion/politics, don’t cry.

Still, customers should be providing the fallout....not corporate America holding hands with government.

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The guys a complete fucktard and i can see why places would cut ties.     He has come off like a complete loon.  I do like his pillows though.  

Yup...and his pillows?  Meh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

His products are great and his story is compelling.  He manufactures his stuff in the USA.  Yeah, he's super eccentric.  Know how many crazy people are running companies these days?  I know a lot of CEOs who are just batshit...

Good for him making his crappy pillows in the US

His pillows are junk. Ever see what’s in them....chopped up foam. Bag of foam 50 bucks....lol

32 minutes ago, CFM said:

Left needs to cry in pillows and leave everyone a lone.

Nike like China. China kills their own people. China has sweat shops. China has slaves.  China has work camps. China has reprogramming camps fir gays and etc.

Yeh, you hate orangeman more than that. So you’ll look past it. We get it.

All the while typing on a Chinese keyboard, sent on a Chinese router.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

he could care less guy has piles of money . i have talked with mike a few times before he made it big and after he is at local haunts a lot  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he could care less guy has piles of money . i have talked with mike a few times before he made it big and after he is at local haunts a lot  

He’s got a true “bootstraps, god bless America” story for sure.  I give him credit.  Imagine if he was a black immigrant Muslim though.  Those are the real heroes of the American dream!!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His pillows are junk. Ever see what’s in them....chopped up foam. Bag of foam 50 bucks....lol

i have a bunch of them I like them . bought my first one from him directly at a sportsman show when he was still sewing them up in his garage . I really like the travel ones I dont like using bedding and pillows in rental cabins  I bring my own flat sheet pillows and sleeping bag every time same with hotels first thing i do is grab a towel to grab the bed spread and pull it off to the floor then grab a ice bag and put the cum covered tv remote in it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

He’s got a true “bootstraps, god bless America” story for sure.  I give him credit.  Imagine if he was a black immigrant Muslim though.  Those are the real heroes of the American dream!!!

like i said was well over 20 yrs ago first time I got one at a sportsman show . truth is i went to the booth because he has a smoke show working it 

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We have had them for over 3 or 4 years now. Never had ones last like these do. Wash and dry. Bottom line... flat out work great for me.

I would gladly buy another set.... I just don't see why I'll need to for the foreseeable future. And they're $30.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

We have had them for over 3 or 4 years now. Never had ones last like these do. Wash and dry. Bottom line... flat out work great for me.

I would gladly buy another set.... I just don't see why I'll need to for the foreseeable future. And they're $30.

yeah they last. like 8 yrs ago i went to the factory store on my way  like 15 min from my house  bought 4 for every one on my xmass list like 40 of them lol . was a ez shopping year . they even vacuum sucked them to fit 4 in a smaller box to make my wrap job ez. 

that is my thing for x mass find 1 thing and buy it for every one lol some yrs not to $$ some yrs real $$$ last yr i got every one outdoor propane fireplace nice ceramic pots nice log set etc that set me back a bit but again 1 stop and done and i got my fireplace sales guy to wrap them all for me . 

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

his pillows are excellent,  i'll take his chopped up foam over most anything else and i've tried a ton of pillows.