Pot for Shots!

27 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Saw on my local news this morning, Michigan is giving away a free joint if you bring in proof you got Covid test. :yummy:

my son would love that.  he would be there 3 times a week after his tests.  

Instead in the land of live free and die we still punish those smoking the devils lettuce

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jerry 976 said:

1/2 to 3/4 of that joint would be smoked before the person even starts their car to leave the parking lot......... smoke2.gif.b964bcc8faefa7008e1167dfa2f47900.gif

I figured they were walking. Didnt think someone who would wait in line for a joint owned a car.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I figured they were walking. Didnt think someone who would wait in line for a joint owned a car.

It's free, some people will do just about anything for something free, a lot of burnouts have nice cars or even junkers and still want free stuff.

• Like 1

:lol:   Zero chance this is true.  Maybe some activists or a weed store but not the state of Michigan.  

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

They didn't say it was going to be good weed, it could be pencil shavings, tea bags, or oregano.........lol

considering some of the examples of Michiganders on here I don't think they could tell the difference 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

depends on the joint some of them are $$$ think the most expensive one i bought was like 35 bucks .

the ones my bud brings me from CA are 8 bucks a pop if you buy 60 or more but they are dipped in hash oil . oh so good in fact i may need to walk out to shop freezer 

58 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Think, maybe, they plan on people spending more money on their products when they come for free joint?  

the prices on MI product is crazy high compared to other places well N MI any way . but it is still early in the prosses there .

I like the diff biz options they gave to guys especially the micro biz license gives a small guy a shot with out needing 200k to get going   

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the prices on MI product is crazy high compared to other places well N MI any way . but it is still early in the prosses there .

I like the diff biz options they gave to guys especially the micro biz license gives a small guy a shot with out needing 200k to get going   

Full recreational?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Full recreational?

yeah you can go on line in the store in Houghton pick out what you want pay for it and she will bring it out to your car truck or sled . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not sure on prices.  Walled lake is a nicer area. It is not the ghetto.   Im sure their  prices are pretty expensive in comparison.  Dealing with a more wealthy area.  My son goes there on occasion.  I have  never been.
Not sure who would take advantage. The only ones around here who have been offered vaccine are first responders and hospital workers.  Not sure you would want to get caught on news cashing in on free joint. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah you can go on line in the store in Houghton pick out what you want pay for it and she will bring it out to your car truck or sled . 

Like that in Mass , expensive as fuck , but the concept is quite cool.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How about home growing?