The Big 3

there is no big 3.  Chryslers all but dead and buried at this point.  Hell they are going to get rid of the Chyrsler brand by the looks leaving just the dodge nameplate from a once great company.   Jeep belonged to the frogs before and does again SMH

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there is no big 3.  Chryslers all but dead and buried at this point.  Hell they are going to get rid of the Chyrsler brand by the looks leaving just the dodge nameplate from a once great company.   Jeep belonged to the frogs before and does again SMH

I thought the video was funny AF......paid very little attention to the title. But, new sign was unveiled this morning for Stellantis. Wait another 10 years and someone else will but they again  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I thought the video was funny AF......paid very little attention to the title. But, new sign was unveiled this morning for Stellantis. Wait another 10 years and someone else will but they again  :lol: 

There won’t be anything left in another 10 years. Wife works there. I’m trying to get her to look for someplace else to work so she’s not on the verge of 50 and unemployed, in 5-6 years. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Thanks for posting....  At least now I know how to say Stellantis 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Thanks for posting....  At least now I know how to say Stellantis 

You can still call it one of the half dozen or more names it's had already and people would know easier then Stellantis  lol

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

How did that happen 😳