Trumps final approval poll....

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

For what cupcake?

biden is surrounding himself with the military like a dictator would.

Even an oath to dear leader. putin would be proud

when is martial law being implemented? is there going to be a military parade to praise dear leader?

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

biden is surrounding himself with the military like a dictator would.

Even an oath to dear leader. putin would be proud

when is martial law being implemented? is there going to be a military parade to praise dear leader?

Seek shelter quick.

Only because The Psycho Head Guy likes to use Rassmussen....:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by SLANTED from Sharyl Attkisson, for Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Just shows that had Biden not conspired with the Chinese to release the covid he would have been reelected.  

Great point. But in Biden’s Defense how was he to know Trump would shit bed so completely with his response. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Great point. But in Biden’s Defense how was he to know Trump would shit bed so completely with his response. 

I think it was clear that trumps not built to handle that sort of thing.  Given his tremendous ego and minimal understanding of issues 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I think it was clear that trumps not built to handle that sort of thing.  Given his tremendous ego and minimal understanding of issues 

His ego and delegating his issues is just how he ran his companies and why he'd NEVER be on any company officer roster that has to answer to shareholders.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

His ego and delegating his issues is just how he ran his companies and why he'd NEVER be on any company officer roster that has to answer to shareholders.  

and why he has had such swings between failure and success.  When shit starts going wrong he's always on the wrong side.  

A businessman can be a great president,  it's clear that by businessman it's not someone who ran a family business.   Outside of SCJ's and expiring tax cuts trumps legacy will be wiped out in the next 6 months because he did not have the skills of a real business leader to get things done through delegation and negotiation.  

Edited by Angry ginger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

and why he has had such swings between failure and success.  When shit starts going wrong he's always on the wrong side.  

It goes back to your comment on "minimal understanding of the issues".  He's already farmed the "issue" out and expects it will be taken care of....and if not, well....it goes south before he can even wrap his head around it and he starts cutting people loose.  Again, why he'd never be on a publicly traded company's officer roster.  He works with out thinking others need oversight, including himself.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It goes back to your comment on "minimal understanding of the issues".  He's already farmed the "issue" out and expects it will be taken care of....and if not, well....it goes south before he can even wrap his head around it and he starts cutting people loose.  Again, why he'd never be on a publicly traded company's officer roster.  He works with out thinking others need oversight, including himself.  

My hope for Trump when i voted for him in 2016 was him surrounding himself with people that understood issues and how to legislate and that he would listen to them.  As I have always said I don't disagree with many of his positions (outside the ones just meant to feed the religious right) but it was clear the minute Ivanka and Jared were his primary support that was going to be a failure.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

My hope for Trump when i voted for him in 2016 was him surrounding himself with people that understood issues and how to legislate and that he would listen to them.  As I have always said I don't disagree with many of his positions (outside the ones just meant to feed the religious right) but it was clear the minute Ivanka and Jared were his primary support that was going to be a failure.  

I wanted him to mix it up and bring in intelligent people outside of the DC machine to try to clean up that hot mess of corruption.  It's clear those people aren't interested in bucking that type of power and when they try, they just get frustrated by how incredibly inept things are at the Capital and go back to the private sector.  My hope for any real DC change faded about halfway thought his term.

• Like 2