Introducing our Assistant Heath Secretary!

• Advertising Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Beat me to it.  That and "Health Secretary".  I mean...LOL!  Excluding mental we can assume.

She's a pediatrician.  Processor of pediatrics and psychiatry at Penn State Hershey if I remember correctly.

Edited by Seatofmypants

9 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

She's pediatrician.  Processor of pediatrics and psychiatry at Penn State Hershey if I remember correctly.

It's like having a bartender run a AA meeting.

Pffft....these people are like meteorologists in this idiotic political environment.  No matter how bad they fuck things up, free pass because they are the "soup du jour" of the liberal base.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Beat me to it.  That and "Health Secretary".  I mean...LOL!  Excluding mental we can assume.

Welcome,  I clearly see you are a man pretending to be a woman. Are there, maybe,  some mental issues we should be made aware of?   :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

She's a pediatrician.  Processor of pediatrics and psychiatry at Penn State Hershey if I remember correctly.

I am asking this in the best way possible, but I wonder how many patients she has seen.  I wonder how many parents actually chose a transgender doctor to examine their children. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Welcome,  I clearly see you are a man pretending to be a woman. Are there, maybe,  some mental issues we should be made aware of?   :lol: 

This is clearly a racist question.  Are you also selfish?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am asking this in the best way possible, but I wonder how many patients she has seen.  I wonder how many parents actually chose a transgender doctor to examine their children. 

No problems there, but Trump voters need deprogramming. 😂🤣😝

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

she's be a good professor of psychiatry suffering from psychological issues itself.  

Ever met a shrink who was not from a completely fucked family and or or completely fucked them self ? 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Fuckin Christ your all idiots. I would have moved my mother for the same reasons.

Then after that move the sick back in to the nursing homes ? Yep keep defending on this thread then go to another and attempt to blame Trump for all the death