Ontario ?

Just now, Barfy said:

Wow, you can pack a plane full but you cant ride a sled?

That's messed up.

Its piling into small eateries and trailside gathering....  if people followed the guide lines we wouldn't have to close the trails down.....

Now people are saying fine I'll drive to sudbury now :dunno:  then those trails will be closed.

Its people like IRV that are making this happen

15 minutes ago, irv said:

Who says I am giving Ford a pass? I don't like it anymore than you or others do but if you can't see the liberal idiocy/agenda behind this, then you have your blinders on. 

Ontario ski hills closed, Open in Quebec, Ontario closes sledding, open everywhere else. Many provinces have had far more lax/lenient shut downs than Ontario.

To claim this is because of the Trudeau government is laughable. It is Ford incompetence and cowardice, nothing more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

wrong. actually you couldn't be more wrong and your willingness to give ford a pass on this is rather pathetic. And you have the gal to claim others are being conditioned. 

Nailed it.  

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Ontario ski hills closed, Open in Quebec, Ontario closes sledding, open everywhere else. Many provinces have had far more lax/lenient shut downs than Ontario.

To claim this is because of the Trudeau government is laughable. It is Ford incompetence and cowardice, nothing more. 

Ford has been a disaster.  I can not vote for him again after this fiasco.  We have been the worst province bar none. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

What's next? Are you going to tell me the Dems didn't use Covid as a tool to help oust Trump and that MSM didn't influence people's voting decisions either?

Tell me, what province influenced the last federal election the most and was a major player in insuring Trudope got a minority gov't? 

This may backfire on Ford, I'm not sure, but if you don't think Ontario has the largest amount of Liberal snowflakes, then again, you have your blinders on. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

What's next? Are you going to tell me the Dems didn't use Covid as a tool to help oust Trump and that MSM didn't influence people's voting decisions either?

Tell me, what province influenced the last federal election the most and was a major player in insuring Trudope got a minority gov't? 

This may backfire on Ford, I'm not sure, but if you don't think Ontario has the largest amount of Liberal snowflakes, then again, you have your blinders on. 

cover for ford's horrible decisions and ineptitude all you like, it's very telling. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its piling into small eateries and trailside gathering....  if people followed the guide lines we wouldn't have to close the trails down.....

Now people are saying fine I'll drive to sudbury now :dunno:  then those trails will be closed.

This is the closest to agreeing with you I've ever come.

The world, or at least the snowmobiling season must be coming to an end.

21 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

This is the closest to agreeing with you I've ever come.

The world, or at least the snowmobiling season must be coming to an end.

it's basically GTA dickheads. There is nothing to do outdoors there so they take their douchebaggery on the road.....

6 hours ago, irv said:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

it's basically GTA dickheads. There is nothing to do outdoors there so they take their douchebaggery on the road.....

Aah, so now you are getting it. :news:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Red rocket doesn't give a flying fuck!!! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yes, it's Toronto liberals that are going up north sledding. Right Irv. :lol: 

Whoosh! You are completely missing my point.