Ontario ?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Snowmobilers are the latest victims of the COVID lockdown as local Health Unit Medical Officer of Health Dr. Jim Chirico has ordered all Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs’ (OFSC) trails, and trails utilizing Crown Land in the district to close effective Thursday January 21, at 12:01 a.m.

Trails will be shut down for the duration of the Stay-at-Home Order and will be reassessed at that time. This closure is done under the Medical Officer of Health’s ability to increase restrictions within their own district.

A news release from the Health Unit says  Chirico deems it "reasonable and necessary" to close the trails which affects the entire district served by the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit I"n order to decrease or eliminate the risk to community health presented by COVID -19."

“We have been told to stay home and we need to do this," says Chirico in the release. "I have received many complaints about people travelling from other districts to use the local snowmobile trails, thus putting our district at risk of COVID-19. The OFSC recommends that snowmobilers avoid trailering and travelling to destinations that are outside their health unit region to snowmobile, but people have not taken the direction seriously

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH sledding is the perfect social distance sport.  mask wearing is common it's outdoors and the risk of spread non existent.  Fucking tards

This isn't about protection or prevention of any virus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This isn't about protection or prevention of any virus.

And this whole time we were told to believe masks work.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

This social conditioning is something I never dreamt of. Not even an after thought that someday something like this could happen to us.

coovidd77.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Highmark said:

And this whole time we were told to believe masks work.  :lol:  

I was watching Lester Holt last week on NBC news indoctrinate children on the importance of wearing masks.  It was amazingly interesting.  I almost couldn't believe it.  The kids would ask scripted questions and good ol' shill Holt would have the state scripted answer. 

Poor kid: "Is it important we still wear masks even after getting vaccinated?"

Shill Holt: "Great question Jimmy, yes, it's still necessary to wear a mask, isolate and social distance to continue to prevent spreading germs after getting vaccinated."

I Was a Nazi, and Here's Why” | The New Yorker

7 minutes ago, irv said:

This social conditioning is something I never dreamt of. Not even an after thought that someday something like this could happen to us.

coovidd77.jpeg

dude this is being done by a conservative government. The blame for this lies squarely at ford's feet. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

dude this is being done by a conservative government. The blame for this lies squarely at ford's feet. 

Who toes the line of Trudope and the Liberals agenda so it guarantees him financial assistance/aid going forward. Ford has become far too Liberal for my liking but I do understand why he is doing it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He Never mentioned who it was that was doing it.  Why do you find it necessary to defend liberals even when they aren't attacked?  That's weird....and fucking weak.

ALL OF OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE DOING THIS TO US.

1 minute ago, irv said:

Who toes the line of Trudope and the Liberals agenda so it guarantees him financial assistance/aid going forward. Ford has become far too Liberal for my liking but I do understand why he is doing it.

that's a fucking copout this has nothing to do with trudeau, nothing whatsoever. And if Trudeau ever did pull the plug on financial assistance at this time to his biggest voting block he'd kiss any hope of re-election goodbye.

Ford owns this, cradle to grave. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He Never mentioned who it was that was doing it.  Why do you find it necessary to defend liberals even when they aren't attacked?  That's weird....and fucking weak.

ALL OF OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE DOING THIS TO US.

I'm not defending liberals I am criticizing a conservative politician acting like one. Duh! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that's a fucking copout this has nothing to do with trudeau, nothing whatsoever. And if Trudeau ever did pull the plug on financial assistance at this time to his biggest voting block he'd kiss any hope of re-election goodbye.

Ford owns this, cradle to grave. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I'm not defending liberals I am criticizing a conservative politician acting like one. Duh! 

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Ford has become far too Liberal for my liking but I do understand why he is doing it.

:news:

"I understand why he is doing it'

:lol: Fucking hack. 

poor Irv. This is not a federal issue in the least. To clarify Trudeau is an incompetent criminal clusterfuck of epic proportions, but this is not a Trudeau issue, it's a Ford issue. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

"I understand why he is doing it'

:lol: Fucking hack. 

poor Irv. This is not a federal issue in the least. To clarify Trudeau is an incompetent criminal clusterfuck of epic proportions, but this is not a Trudeau issue, it's a Ford issue. 

If you can't see the fallout Ford would endure if he went against Trudope and the Liberal policies/agenda, I can't help you. If we were under a Conservative Federal gov't instead of this asinine liberal one, it would be a different story, guaranteed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

If you can't see the fallout Ford would endure if he went against Trudope and the Liberal policies/agenda, I can't help you. If we were under a Conservative Federal gov't instead of this asinine liberal one, it would be a different story, guaranteed. 

wrong. actually you couldn't be more wrong and your willingness to give ford a pass on this is rather pathetic. And you have the gal to claim others are being conditioned. 

29 minutes ago, irv said:

okay WHY IRV?  please tell me you theory 

NEWONEWAY says WHAT

This isn't a Trudeau thing or a LEFT thing, what is wrong with you....

People were asked no to travel up north, Toronto didn't listen so trails are closed - what agenda is this?  please tell me

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

wrong. actually you couldn't be more wrong and your willingness to give ford a pass on this is rather pathetic. And you have the gal to claim others are being conditioned. 

Who says I am giving Ford a pass? I don't like it anymore than you or others do but if you can't see the liberal idiocy/agenda behind this, then you have your blinders on. 

• Like 1

Just now, irv said:

Who says I am giving Ford a pass? I don't like it anymore than you or others do but if you can't see the liberal idiocy/agenda behind this, then you have your blinders on. 

:lol:  

Britain Conservative

USA Conservative

how many more conservative lead countries do you need to see?

These countries lead in deaths and cases - tell me again the agenda and what blinders do you speak of?

Fake deaths

Its only old people

All doctors and nursed signed a deal to lie :lol:  

good day for IRV 

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Tell us WHY you said you understand FORD and why he is following these liberal fucking idiots trying to stop a pandemic