6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He did make America great again......

He gave back-

The Senate back to the Democrats

The House back to the Democrats

The Presidency back to the Democrats

Thanks....lmfao

Red MAGA hats have a new meaning...oh fuck...lol

Took that from DUh underground eh? How clever.

image.thumb.jpeg.6fb6854cbe8e111cd7085bc784caf2ad.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He did make America great again......

He gave back-

The Senate back to the Democrats

The House back to the Democrats

The Presidency back to the Democrats

Thanks....lmfao

Red MAGA hats have a new meaning...oh fuck...lol

What good have the democrats done for the united states since Clinton was president. Please list off all the fantastic accomplishments in your reply. I don't think the Republicans have done one thing good. I will say it looks like Trump may have been a Plant to divide the country even more so they can continue to take our freedoms away. Not that you give a fuck you cheer it on.

You aren't the same guy I was friends with on Amsnow. We used to agree on just about everything except out choice in sleds. I remember the time we battled the entire board about homosexuality. We argued who would chose to be hated by society. The idiots over there didn't get it. What happened to you??? 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Don’t worry. Everyone that was living in this country as of 1/1/21 gets automatic US Citizenship according to Bunker Joe. Gotta take care of that voter base, again.  

Exactly what is happening up here. Bring in mass immigration, put them up in hotels, feed them, give them free dental work and health care and a monthly income and the party is guaranteed future votes forever. 

The Liberal sheep, who have been so brainwashed by their favorite left leaning MSM site and/or their crooked and corrupt gov't, that despite the massive amounts of homelessness and poverty, can't see this. :sad:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What good have the democrats done for the united states since Clinton was president. Please list off all the fantastic accomplishments in your reply. I don't think the Republicans have done one thing good. I will say it looks like Trump may have been a Plant to divide the country even more so they can continue to take our freedoms away. Not that you give a fuck you cheer it on.

You aren't the same guy I was friends with on Amsnow. We used to agree on just about everything except out choice in sleds. I remember the time we battled the entire board about homosexuality. We argued who would chose to be hated by society. The idiots over there didn't get it. What happened to you??? 

Obamacare 

Your memory is horrible. We never agreed on anything.

You should all be hating Trump, for letting you down.

How did he as an INCUMBENT, let a 77 year-old hack, and a Jamaican/Hindu woman screecher, win the presidency!!!  

BLAME TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it was not a fraudulent election!!

No, he was not cheated!!

He lost by 7 million votes!!

People hated Trump, like they hated Hillary!!  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You should all be hating Trump, for letting you down.

How did he as an INCUMBENT, let a 77 year-old hack, and a Jamaican/Hindu woman screecher, win the presidency!!!  

BLAME TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it was not a fraudulent election!!

No, he was not cheated!!

He lost by 7 million votes!!

People hated Trump, like they hated Hillary!!  

Do,you,and McLiar get your depends from the same wholesalers?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Dementia is a awful disease to watch unfold 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Do,you,and McLiar get your depends from the same wholesalers?

No pampers sells the gimp his used depends.   But only as a sniffing thing the gimp just keeps a old mag light in his ass full time to block the flow 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Obamacare 

Do you remember how I got to this site? You meesaged me on Hardcoresledder and told me about this place. We used to be friendly. Including the amsnow story I told. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Obamacare 

Obamacare is shit outside pre existing coverage requirements. 

Too bad trump was never given the opportunity to implement his terrific healthcare plan because of guys like you fighting him all the time.  Then you would know what good healthcare is like-  oh thats right you don't care because your already on the government insurance.  

:news:  

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Do you remember how I got to this site? You meesaged me on Hardcoresledder and told me about this place. We used to be friendly. Including the amsnow story I told. 

Before you were a flatearther?

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No pampers sells the gimp his used depends.   But only as a sniffing thing the gimp just keeps a old mag light in his ass full time to block the flow 

It sucks to be you, doesn't it? You spell like a 2nd grader, and you are loyal to a fukkin LOSER. Guess what, You're a LOSER TOO!!   Fukkin dummy.   :owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

It sucks to be you, doesn't it? You spell like a 2nd grader, and you are loyal to a fukkin LOSER. Guess what, You're a LOSER TOO!!   Fukkin dummy.   :owned:

Obviously time a change ,,,,,,