Fox News Reportedly Insisted Seven-Figure Seth Rich Settlement Be Kept Secret Until After Election

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Seems like it should’ve been an easy case to prove. Instead Fox is labeled liar. 

It’s ok Spinner....your god is on the way in!

:lol:

Hey, did you get something for your Butch’un’ beemer with that latest stimulus check?  Mine went to charity again but...you know.  Stay on that moral high ground!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s ok Spinner....your god is on the way in!

:lol:

Hey, did you get something for your Butch’un’ beemer with that latest stimulus check?  Mine went to charity again but...you know.  Stay on that moral high ground!!!!!!

Has to let everyone know about about giving money to charity. :lol: 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Has to let everyone know about about giving money to charity. :lol: 

No, just you.  Because I know you didn’t give shit...like most worthless, selfish libtwats.  But, WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!  :lol:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Funny that Trumpanzies still believe the story. But they were dumb enough to vote for Trump twice. 

The lawsuit from the Rich family came after Fox News fueled the conspiracy theory that Seth Rich, a DNC staffer police believe was killed in a botched robbery, was actually assassinated because he sent DNC emails to Wikileaks. The baseless theory was pushed by supporters of President Donald Trump in a bid to absolve Russia in the DNC hack.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I prefer the "sources close to the source allegedly said...."

They don't even need to mention sources....all they have to do is say reportedly because their sources are other "news" articles.   :lol:  

Remember the FBI used news articles to prove the Steele dossier was valid for FISA warrants.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

They don't even need to mention sources....all they have to do is say reportedly.   :lol:  

It's started out to be just disgraceful and now, I just laugh.  This is what we are now....it's what the whole world has become.  It's either state run information or, news with an agenda for their party.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Keep on preaching the good preach (but do unto yourself).  Be a good librul!!!

So funny watching him keep up the liberal facade.  The only people he is fooling are the other liberals on this site like snowbeavis and mc.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So funny watching him keep up the liberal facade.  The only people he is fooling are the other liberals on this site like snowbeavis and mc.

He's beginning to look rather pathetic.  I just wonder if he sees it.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He's beginning to look rather pathetic.  I just wonder if he sees it.

Nah, you know he has an ego that is just like trumps.  So he thinks he is being convincing, yet even his minions on this site run from many of his posts.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Remember the FBI used news articles to prove the Steele dossier was valid for FISA warrants.  :lol:  

Old trick from the lead up to the Iraq War. :news:

18 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny that Trumpanzies still believe the story. But they were dumb enough to vote for Trump twice. 

The lawsuit from the Rich family came after Fox News fueled the conspiracy theory that Seth Rich, a DNC staffer police believe was killed in a botched robbery, was actually assassinated because he sent DNC emails to Wikileaks. The baseless theory was pushed by supporters of President Donald Trump in a bid to absolve Russia in the DNC hack.

He was killed for process serving the DNC.