Consumer Reports - No Gas For Toyota RAV4 Prime Over 800 Miles In Testing

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You messaged on here from the road looking for help changing a fuse on your Ford truck. You’ve owned Ford’s forever you hypocritical dumb fuck. 

Yup...was a new Truck and manual didn't show which one it was....it turned out to be a burnt wire....nice try though styrofoam man....

And hey.....I didn't tell the dealer I wanted my money back!!!!

:lol:

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, snoughnut said:

For a fucking Rav 4?......you’re out of your mind. :lmao:But what else is new.

I think the rav4 has a big enough battery to qualify for a $7500 tax credit if you pay at least that much in fed taxes.    then some state incentives if you live in the right state.  End up being cheap over 100,000 plus miles.

10 hours ago, Dave said:

Yup...was a new Truck and manual didn't show which one it was....it turned out to be a burnt wire....nice try though styrofoam man....

And hey.....I didn't tell the dealer I wanted my money back!!!!

That wasn’t your excuse when it happened. But alternative facts are a favourite with Trumpanzies. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That wasn’t your excuse when it happened. But alternative facts are a favourite with Trumpanzies. 

Yes it was...

You're failing miserably styrofoam man.

Must be some huge issue getting electric trucks to work. A 50-60 mile range on battery coupled with a gas or diesel should save lots of gas.  The amount of time most trucks are empty on short trips probably outweigh the long trips loaded. 

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

@revkevsdihere you go styrofoam man here's the original thread about my truck....

You lose again!

Its fun owning your polluting ass!

It'S NoT StYroFoaM Yoo IdYOT!!!!!!

Imagine being in that industry and not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and trying to play it off.  Jesus.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It'S NoT StYroFoaM Yoo IdYOT!!!!!!

Imagine being in that industry and not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and trying to play it off.  Jesus.

Its the good kind of styrofoam!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No, no they’re not. Stick to being a shrink. You clearly don’t know shit about what’s going on in the auto industry. 

He only plays a shrink on internet forums.  :lol:  

4 hours ago, Dave said:

@revkevsdihere you go styrofoam man here's the original thread about my truck....

You lose again!

Its fun owning your polluting ass!

Who would believe the guy that used his mod powers to go back and change threads without people knowing?  

Trumpanzies are just a bunch of hypocrites.  Crying about dupe accounts while using their own going on about fuses when you begged for help with yours. That’s just small stuff compared to the hissy fits the blue lives matter crowds spewed during BLM marches compared to how they acted at the capital. 

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Who would believe the guy that used his mod powers to go back and change threads without people knowing?  

Trumpanzies are just a bunch of hypocrites.  Crying about dupe accounts while using their own going on about fuses when you begged for help with yours. That’s just small stuff compared to the hissy fits the blue lives matter crowds spewed during BLM marches compared to how they acted at the capital. 

Poor styrofoam man....im not admin anymore....I could easily get ckf to go look to see if I changed anything...

Just admit it...you're a fraud and I owned the fuck out of you again.

:thumbsup: