Misinformation dropped dramatically the week after Twitter banned Trump

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...of course!!!!  "Real and factual" information will be decided by the left.  :lol: 

Stamford...where 90% vote dem.  YUP...this is legit for sure!  :lmao:"stamfordadvocate".

I miss hearing the bizarre conspiracy BS. It would start with a trump tweet and trickle into CE a day or two later. Political sasquatchism for the simpletons. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I miss hearing the bizarre conspiracy BS. It would start with a trump tweet and trickle into CE a day or two later. Political sasquatchism for the simpletons. 

You're the lefts samsquatch....

:lol:

$100 says I can go on just about any of the social media platforms left, make a post with certain keywords, sprinkle in some “Trump” or “Donald Trump” in there along the way, and it will be fact checked to kingdom fucking come. Do the EXACT same thing but only change out the name to Biden and you’ll get nothing but crickets. 

Yup. Nothing to see there. Nothing at all. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

$100 says I can go on just about any of the social media platforms left, make a post with certain keywords, sprinkle in some “Trump” or “Donald Trump” in there along the way, and it will be fact checked to kingdom fucking come. Do the EXACT same thing but only change out the name to Biden and you’ll get nothing but crickets. 

Yup. Nothing to see there. Nothing at all. 

I got banned last week on Facebook for posting this....they called it nudity.

Screenshot_20210107-133646_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Dave
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Dave said:

Russian Coooooollllllluuuuuussssssiiiiiooooonnnnnn.....

Hey Dummy - you’re lapping up Bill Barr’s intentionally skewed narrative.  Mueller never cleared Donny.....did not believe he could charge a sitting President....hence Donny’s desperation to stay in office among other things...

0C9D887B-C58E-4BA0-B350-EED9192E3488.jpeg

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Dummy - you’re lapping up Bill Barr’s intentionally skewed narrative.  Mueller never cleared Donny.....did not believe he could charge a sitting President....hence Donny’s desperation to stay in office among other things...

0C9D887B-C58E-4BA0-B350-EED9192E3488.jpeg

LOL! Suddenly it’s guilty unless proven innocent, you’re pathetic.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine thinking billionaire CEOs are "the left"

I'm still struggling a bit to accept your definition differentiating the left with the Democrat party.  Personally, I'd like to do so as I feel the left aren't such complete fucking liars and frauds.  It's just tough because they all gather together.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm still struggling a bit to accept your definition differentiating the left with the Democrat party.  Personally, I'd like to do so as I feel the left aren't such complete fucking liars and frauds.  It's just tough because they all gather together.

The actual left is left of the vertical line. Democrats are still upper right. Sure, they're the left side of two right wing parties, but they aren't "the left". Allow me to illustrate in meme form:

132088491_10157845377652546_2404425208332642388_n.jpg

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The actual left is left of the vertical line. Democrats are still upper right. Sure, they're the left side of two right wing parties, but they aren't "the left". Allow me to illustrate in meme form:

132088491_10157845377652546_2404425208332642388_n.jpg

America when Reagan was President is probably left of Biden.