Snocross: 2021 Round 05/06 USAF Snocross National, Deadwood 1/29-30

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can't remember exactly but, maybe three years ago there was a guy running an old AC "sit downer" in the sport class....balls out!  He was fucking cheered loud as hell.  My back and knees hurt just watching him but god damn!  Gotta give credit to that dude...he was just out there having a ball!  "Run whatcha brung!"  Needless to say though....these aren't your daddy's SX tracks anymore and it'd be my guess that sled was hashed by the end of the race.

Good on Mike!  He's a quality guy.  Has done my shocks for years.  :bc:

Lots of guys riding the "sit downer" ProCross.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can't remember exactly but, maybe three years ago there was a guy running an old AC "sit downer" in the sport class....balls out!  He was fucking cheered loud as hell.  My back and knees hurt just watching him but god damn!  Gotta give credit to that dude...he was just out there having a ball!  "Run whatcha brung!"  Needless to say though....these aren't your daddy's SX tracks anymore and it'd be my guess that sled was hashed by the end of the race.

Good on Mike!  He's a quality guy.  Has done my shocks for years.  :bc:

I seem to recall that dood... 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lots of guys riding the "sit downer" ProCross.

Jussi dhduworyftteiw ududydueie dudheowpduygfyuferhiodhr. Djdudijenedh

Derp.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I seem to recall that dood... 

He was all out and fucking casing every jump bottoming the shit out of that sled. Every time he made it around to the crowd, it was standing crowd only.  They fucking loved him.....and so did we!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He was all out and fucking casing every jump bottoming the shit out of that sled. Every time he made it around to the crowd, it was standing crowd only.  They fucking loved him.....and so did we!  

there has to be footage... does @fortune46x recall his name?

LETS GO!

FRIDAY NIGHT RACES… Ishoel for the win tonight boys...

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Nice Legs Kirk!

I got a stiff neck, my eyes are have a hard time adjusting and focusing at night trying to watch Snowcross... I don’t want to sound like a winer!:roflcrying:

Lets go... Yurk, Christian, Whittwer, Muller!

:bounce:

Edited by Icecube

Well I gotta do  rear drum brakes on a 88 F350 tonight afterwook.. I hope I can get it done before opening ceremonies. This is central time zone? 

I need to do the brakes because I'm going to pick up a free air jag for my buddy tomorrow! 

1 hour ago, Cwhite138 said:

Well I gotta do  rear drum brakes on a 88 F350 tonight afterwook.. I hope I can get it done before opening ceremonies. This is central time zone? 

I need to do the brakes because I'm going to pick up a free air jag for my buddy tomorrow! 

Yes, 6 PM central time is when the racing starts.  

I don't have any predictions for tonight but other than Ishoel gets a bad start and is stuck in traffic during the final.  Going to be some bumping and banging tonight, that's for sure.

Let's get the show on the road here.  Opening ceremonies were supposed to start 40 minutes ago.  Must have gotten behind on the earlier races?  Probably taking their dinner break now.  

I can only handle so much shilling for Amsoil, Polaris, and Ram trucks in one sitting.

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Let's get the show on the road here.  Opening ceremonies were supposed to start 40 minutes ago.  Must have gotten behind on the earlier races?  Probably taking their dinner break now.  

I can only handle so much shilling for Amsoil, Polaris, and Ram trucks in one sitting.

Ditto.  For fuck’s sake already!!!