Remember when Covid started?

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  “Protect my fellow citizens!!!!!”

Don’t cry.  It’s time to put your brother on the web.  You are mentally exhausted.

I know you are too dumb to know this, you are a Trumpanzie after all,  But wearing a mask protects other people not you.  But that is only according to epidemiologists.   You should ask an electrician for their opinion. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I know you are too dumb to know this, you are a Trumpanzie after all,  But wearing a mask protects other people not you.  But that is only according to epidemiologists.   You should ask an electrician for their opinion. 

ThEy neED tO geT tHe VacCINe!!!!!

:lol:

Yes, everyone is dumb but you.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

ThEy neED tO geT tHe VacCINe!!!!!

:lol:

Yes, everyone is dumb but you.

You don’t need the vaccine. Once the smart people have a vaccine you can lick all the doorknobs you want. You can get all your medical advice from youtube. 

On 1/17/2021 at 8:40 AM, revkevsdi said:

Thanks for trying to make me feel better but It’s not the same. Being sure western ways are far superior to China vs affirming that Trumpanzies are dumb..... just doesn’t have some feel. 

Who said shutting down travel was xenophobic? Who encouraged people not to be affrade to come down to china town ? Who encouraged people not be be swayed by xenophobic rhetoric come down to the city for the festivitys . 

Who was to

To consumed with a dog and pony failed coup impeachment trial to take notice and do what it took ie shut down travel to and from America 

On 1/17/2021 at 12:23 PM, Mainecat said:

Ingest bleach, crazy medical concoction’s yeah that worked. It just pissed me off our country was being led by a fuckin moron.

Remember the Ebola pandemic? No? 

Now, I'm not the brightest bulb on any Christmas tree...

But, one would think a hemoorhagic virus with a average mortality rate of around 50% would be taken a little more cereal then one that has a case mortality rate of around 2% and a predicted mortality of around .5%

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

But, one would think a hemoorhagic virus with a average mortality rate of around 50% would be taken a little more cereal then one that has a case mortality rate of around 2% and a predicted mortality of around .5%

Sure. Just the wrong person in the WH then, that’s all. 

On 1/17/2021 at 12:23 PM, Mainecat said:

Ingest bleach, crazy medical concoction’s yeah that worked. It just pissed me off our country was being led by a fuckin moron.

Still spreading lies when not telling your own? 

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Edited by Sleepr2

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Who said shutting down travel was xenophobic? Who encouraged people not to be affrade to come down to china town ? Who encouraged people not be be swayed by xenophobic rhetoric come down to the city for the festivitys . 

Who was to

To consumed with a dog and pony failed coup impeachment trial to take notice and do what it took ie shut down travel to and from America 

If you have to go back to February to find something Democrats did wrong to excuse 10 months of Republican mismanagement, you’ve lost the argument.  But since you’ve asked. I’ll ask you, what’s wrong with suggesting  that Chinese Americans not be shunned in their own country. Specially when the President was saying “we have six cases now, soon there will be zero”. 

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Obviously if Ebola spread as quickly as Covid, it would have been far worse. But I think it was an important lesson along with SARS. Obama was smart enough to realize the potential for something like that to come along again. He put together a task force to defend against the next one. 

The task force Trump bragged about disbanding. 

Edited by revkevsdi

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you have to go back to February to find something Democrats did wrong to excuse 10 months of Republican mismanagement, you’ve lost the argument.  But since you’ve asked. I’ll ask you, what’s wrong with suggesting  that Chinese Americans not be shunned in their own country. Specially when the President was saying “we have six cases now, soon there will be zero”. 

You have to go back to the start yes because there was 1 person attempting to getcahead of the situation. And again that was out window but little cunts like your self saw that as xenophobic.  

Now you got exactly what you wanted 1000s of businesses shut down for ever all there workers on the dole all under the heavy thumb of your democratic leaders . Fuck you and fuck every one of your heros 

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2021 at 11:14 AM, Mainecat said:

If we only had a leader in the White house who would have led this country we wouldn’t be at day 1 in a pandemic over and over. From ignoring the virus for months to politicizing wearing protection to the current shortage of vaccine Trump has been a fail. 

Beyond fail  .............belongs in jail.

On 1/17/2021 at 11:15 AM, Angry ginger said:

those were peaceful protests,  the only violent riots happened in DC at the request of the president who should be hung from a tree on the white house lawn as a warning to those who do not toe the line. 

Red, sit tight, I believe they will charge him CRIMINALLY, at some point. 

They want an air-tight case, 'cause the bastid will fight it relentlessly, with the best lawyers in the country. 

On 1/17/2021 at 2:49 PM, SnowRider said:

Why are you surprised at the MAGA crew fucking up the vaccine rollout?  It’s not like they haven’t fucked anything up already :lmao: 

The guidelines work if people follow them.  Fact is enough people don’t.  And besides - how bad would it be without any guidelines?  Stay in your lane and let health professionals do their job.  :thumbsup:

um no the states set the roll out not the feds and that's the problem

• USA Contributing Member
On 1/17/2021 at 1:23 PM, Mainecat said:

I remember Trump closing travel to China and all the democrats calling him a xenophobe and telling people to "Come out and see a show!"  You remember that?  I remember the hydroxychloroquine and zinc mix that Trump touted only to be put down and guess what... it works!  You remember that?

Do you remember when you weren't worth a shit and your BIL took you in and gave you a job?  Kind of like counting on the gov to take care of you. Did you push your way to the front of the line to get your covid shot as well Mr. Proud American?  Did you ask if the Japs made the syringe that they stuck in your old, flabby arm and if they did were you prepared to turn away and demand a different needle? 

27 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I remember Trump closing travel to China and all the democrats calling him a xenophobe and telling people to "Come out and see a show!"  You remember that?  I remember the hydroxychloroquine and zinc mix that Trump touted only to be put down and guess what... it works!  You remember that?

Do you remember when you weren't worth a shit and your BIL took you in and gave you a job?  Kind of like counting on the gov to take care of you. Did you push your way to the front of the line to get your covid shot as well Mr. Proud American?  Did you ask if the Japs made the syringe that they stuck in your old, flabby arm and if they did were you prepared to turn away and demand a different needle? 

Yeah I remember that trump wanted to ban foreign travel in the beginning IMO that should have happened.