Remember when Covid started?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

We’re you born this fucking stupid or do you still work at it everyday? The current issues with vaccines doesn’t seem to be that there ISNT any, it’s that the douchebags handling it can’t seem to get their job done right. 

And seeing as how someone brought it up, how’s that vaccine for Ebola going? 

Oh yeah, those masks sure are working! Mask mandates in place since fucking July and cases/deaths still on the rise. 

Why are you surprised at the MAGA crew fucking up the vaccine rollout?  It’s not like they haven’t fucked anything up already :lmao: 

The guidelines work if people follow them.  Fact is enough people don’t.  And besides - how bad would it be without any guidelines?  Stay in your lane and let health professionals do their job.  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why are you surprised at the MAGA crew fucking up the vaccine rollout?  It’s not like they haven’t fucked anything up already :lmao: 

The guidelines work if people follow them.  Fact is enough people don’t.  And besides - how bad would it be without any guidelines?  Stay in your lane and let health professionals do their job.  :thumbsup:

3 million in California don't follow guidelines....and they can't distribute the vaccine either there worth a shit...another democratic mess.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who are you going to blame shit that doesn’t go right on, after next week? Gonna keep working hard at keeping Donny front and center in your life? 

Fact is, people are. I see it everywhere I go. At least 90% compliance. 

You apparently only talk like this on the inter webs because if you did it in real life, you’d have had the shit smacked out of you enough to quit doing it by now. Or not. Maybe you’re just that stupid. 

The health professionals are not at fault here. It’s a fucking pandemic. It’s not going away anytime soon no matter how hard we fight it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Who are you going to blame shit that doesn’t go right on, after next week? Gonna keep working hard at keeping Donny front and center in your life? 

Fact is, people are. I see it everywhere I go. At least 90% compliance. 

You apparently only talk like this on the inter webs because if you did it in real life, you’d have had the shit smacked out of you enough to quit doing it by now. Or not. Maybe you’re just that stupid. 

The health professionals are not at fault here. It’s a fucking pandemic. It’s not going away anytime soon no matter how hard we fight it. 

It’s gonna get better after Wednesday.  Joe will have it under control by June or so.  He has people in place who believe in and support the organizations they lead - not fuckheads who undermine them.  COVID is a colossal Donny failure.

it’s a forum dumb fuck.  You talk and act like a fool on here.  It’s the go to line when you’re getting smacked around on here.  SBYL.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s gonna get better after Wednesday.  Joe will have it under control by June or so.  He has people in place who believe in and support the organizations they lead - not fuckheads who undermine them.  COVID is a colossal Donny failure.

it’s a forum dumb fuck.  You talk and act like a fool on here.  It’s the go to line when you’re getting smacked around on here.  SBYL.  

Of course it will get better by June but it won’t be because of your lord and savor. It will be because the shit has had a year and a half to spread and burn itself out. 

Oh please, pat yourself on the back some more for “smacking me around”. Do you tell all our real life friends about your internet prowess? Are they as impressed with it as you are? FFS. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

LOL....Joe is the hero!

What a complete partisan dumb fuck.

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or a Canadian who spends all day worried about American politics :snack:

I'm not worried....but it sucks if democrats make the prices of everything go up...I like to spend alot of coin down in AZ when I'm there.

:snack:

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or a Canadian who spends all day worried about American politics :snack:

Like the guy that started this thread? 

22 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

That’s considered liberal utopia 

It’s certainly a large portion of their voting base. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Dave said:

I'm not worried....but it sucks if democrats make the prices of everything go up...I like to spend alot of coin down in AZ when I'm there.

:lol: You’re talking out of your ass like usual 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone here who still supports Trump is a moron.

Sorry, but Trumps support remains virtually unscathed, despite the dems description of "Insurrection"....and the mockery and abuse of 2 fake bogus impeachments.   Dems have permanently tarnished the reason and meaning for impeachment.

Screenshot_2021-01-17-16-23-31.png

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Lol, as if prices haven't steadily risen the last 4 decades. 

Both parties suck. This red MAGA vs blue MAGA argument is like arguing which football team is shittiest, the Lions or the Bengals.

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, as if prices haven't steadily risen the last 4 decades. 

Both parties suck. This red MAGA vs blue MAGA argument is like arguing which football team is shittiest, the Lions or the Bengals.

Gas prices have gone down everywhere I go except California....thankfully I can get fuel in AZ before we head to the dunes in Cali 

6 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

We’re you born this fucking stupid or do you still work at it everyday? The current issues with vaccines doesn’t seem to be that there ISNT any, it’s that the douchebags handling it can’t seem to get their job done right. 

And seeing as how someone brought it up, how’s that vaccine for Ebola going? 

Oh yeah, those masks sure are working! Mask mandates in place since fucking July and cases/deaths still on the rise. 

Masks don’t work when 74 million people follow their brainless leader and won’t wear one. Or are walking around with their noses sticking out. 

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How many weeks after Biden takes over do you think fox will start demanding action on this killer virus? All those brain dead Republicans at their super spreader events will be watching their parents die and need to blame someone. 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL....Joe is the hero!

What a complete partisan dumb fuck.

Tell us another story of refusing to wear a mask in stores. What exactly is your issue with them?  Do you have breathing issues?  Or maybe your skin is too sensitive?  Maybe your just a selfish cunt who doesn’t care if he kills someone’s elderly relative. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell us another story of refusing to wear a mask in stores. What exactly is your issue with them?  Do you have breathing issues?  Or maybe your skin is too sensitive?  Maybe your just a selfish cunt who doesn’t care if he kills someone’s elderly relative. 

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.Summary of Corona Events