Snow

10 minutes ago, CFM said:

Rain here 800ft elevation in Moultonboro. News cameras showing North Conway and Lincolnrain/snow mix.

Good amt VT and NY getting snow.

Don't believe everything you see. Radar shows it snowing here in Island Pond, it's 34 and rain at 1250' :(

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That really blows I was hoping it be snow up that way

All elevation dependant with this one. The north country should pick up some tomorrow on the backside.

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

All elevation dependant with this one. The north country should pick up some tomorrow on the backside.

Strange because I’m only at 900ft and it was snowing like a bastard when I left for work at 6. Big wet flakes. I just called the wife and she said it’s starting to change to a mix. It’s pouring rain in Milford now. Here’s a shit pic I took on my road on my drive in hancock 900ft. I hope your right and you guys get some snow out of this we need it.

5AEF3E2C-2B60-4B66-9B2F-FCBFCE9EEACA.jpeg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Strange because I’m only at 900ft and it was snowing like a bastard when I left for work at 6. Big wet flakes. I just called the wife and she said it’s starting to change to a mix. It’s pouring rain in Milford now. Here’s a shit pic I took on my road on my drive in hancock 900ft. I hope your right and you guys get some snow out of this we need it.

5AEF3E2C-2B60-4B66-9B2F-FCBFCE9EEACA.jpeg

It's the damn southerly wind that blew the warm air in. My wind gauge is not even in an open area and I had a 21 mph gusts.

• Like 2

Bear Notch Rd off the Kank got 3-4” Saturday. About 70% groomed. Railroad tracks not covered enough.

Good for a few hr rip if you need to get rid of some cobwebs. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...