Scared Shitless....

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Of legal ramifications conservative propaganda starting to come clean :thumbsup:

@Snake   Still think the voting machines were rigged?  

Dominion has gone after his lawyer. Trump will be next. 
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/dominion-voting-systems-defamation-lawsuit-sidney-powell-1.5866815

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The whole crew :owned: just like the last four years by a pathological liar

D56CC602-3A3C-4F3E-B971-C8DF360F0F06.jpeg

I love how quickly the fox new minions went from “Get over it you lost” to. “You have to understand that 74 million people are having trouble accepting they lost”

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I love how quickly the fox new minions went from “Get over it you lost” to. “You have to understand that 74 million people are having trouble accepting they lost”

That’s what legal culpability will do to them.   Fuckers get told the truth and then they run to a more sheltered place that will keep spoon feeding them lies.  Major snowflakes with low IQ’s

5 minutes ago, F3600 said:

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought wow, Snowrider is going to tell us the story of his 3 years in hiding.

It’s not like he missed anything. 3 years of Trumpanzies believing every lie Trump told. This is the funny stuff. Watching you muppets try to explain away worse and worse crimes. 

“He’s the greatest President ever, he is going drain the swamp, he’ll be the most open”.

Then it became “ 25 years ago Biden told a lie, here’s a story from the Ukraine that is mostly made up about Biden but I want to believe”

That stuff was just dumb and sad  

The real entertainment followed

“ The election was stolen, Trump and his lawyers have proof”

”it takes time for the proof, we need to take Trump at his word”

Now it’s “Everyone knew not to take Trump at his word, he didn’t really mean fight like hell”

And now we have. 

“What’s the point of impeachment now, that will only divide us further, let’s forget it all happened. “

• Like 1