Where ya' headin' POSER?

5 hours ago, Cwhite138 said:

fair enough, I would assume its because they don't have a rear cooler the the ZR? 
gotta save the weight from that fat chassis where they can lol

Yes. They have one tiny front cooler and that’s it. 

13 hours ago, Cwhite138 said:

what? 
every time I have been looking, its hard to find a thread on cooling that isn't started by some one with a poo 800.

I have not been with a poo long track  that got hot first ever  always a cat first always.  

11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That’s because not many people ride M Cats. They are horrible. I have two riding buddies that have them. We are constantly stopping so they can put their scratchers down or let their shit cool down. Even on just moderately packed seasonal roads or two tracks. 

I have never gotten one hot on a 2 track  As long as there is some fresh . They only have a cooler in the fr of tge tunnel so yeah they will get hot if they are not in what they are built for . I was fucking around on my land today out in the swaps etc the 850 summit was getting pretty warm with the low low snow a cat would have been barfing out coolent 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I have never gotten one hot on a 2 track  As long as there is some fresh . They only have a cooler in the fr of tge tunnel so yeah they will get hot if they are not in what they are built for . I was fucking around on my land today out in the swaps etc the 850 summit was getting pretty warm with the low low snow a cat would have been barfing out coolent 

I have both coolers on my non-pro RMK (basically what is now called an SKS). If I’m hitting 140, the M’s in our group have their hot lights on and the Pro RMKs are running 150ish and dropping scratchers or getting in the ditch/more snow/etc. All my buddies keep telling me that I need to jump to a Pro/Kahos but I’m good. I won’t upgrade unless it’s an SKS. Doubtful that will even happen with how shitty the deep snow riding has been in Michigan over the past few years.