Where ya' headin' POSER?

38 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'm traveling to wi tomorrow to look at a fanner with 3/4" track lol

do tell... 

29 minutes ago, mnstang said:

They must be in illinois.  Cool housing development and riding area lol doing it wrong

it's a FIB version of Thug Hill  

:lol:

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm eagerly anticipating your poser video.

Of my SICK mad pow turn skillz? You think you are worthy of that? 

Just took a ride around in the truck. There’s some rideable stuff in the woods but not on the trails. TONs of douchbags out riding the mud right now. Unbelievable. 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do tell... 

it's a FIB version of Thug Hill  

:lol:

Just an old JagZ to fan around on, maybe start doing the annual vintage run with my bro on our dueling jags.  I've always wanted a Jag z so if nothing else I can check it off the list and get a different one.  But it might just be really fun on a couple of our trails in state forests and state parks that get really really windy

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sick, might need one of these for Central Wisconsin flatland boondocking.

I think you might get stuck with that in your neck of the woods, maybe if you put the Alpha One skid under it you might be okay?

Just saying... but what do I know? I am just a Butcher!

Ride On

:bounce::nudie:

12 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

$25,000 660. Killer. 

$22K seems like a 'bargain' lately.  Have you by chance seen the prices people are asking for and some admitting they paid for used sleds this winter?  

In-sanity!

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

$22K seems like a 'bargain' lately.  Have you by chance seen the prices people are asking for and some admitting they paid for used sleds this winter?  

In-sanity!

I see shit posted but I can’t believe it’s selling. Even trailers. I really should have sold all my shit this year. 

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I see shit posted but I can’t believe it’s selling. Even trailers. I really should have sold all my shit this year. 

had I not grenaded one of my sleds, I would have sold at least one.  but...

I've seen people asking $6K+ for $4K junk, regularly.

the 660 is sort've cool though, 379lbs?

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

had I not grenaded one of my sleds, I would have sold at least one.  but...

I've seen people asking $6K+ for $4K junk, regularly.

the 660 is sort've cool though, 379lbs?

I think my trail sled needs a rebuild. I’ve been trying to deny it for a few years now but it seems inevitable that it’s going to have to be done. I can’t replace it for what it’s worth to me so I’ll probably start jerking the engine out this weekend. 

It is but literally no one but someone with throwaway money will build one. I think it’s cool that he built it though. I think his daughter will end up the better rider out of the two. 

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I think my trail sled needs a rebuild. I’ve been trying to deny it for a few years now but it seems inevitable that it’s going to have to be done. I can’t replace it for what it’s worth to me so I’ll probably start jerking the engine out this weekend. 

It is but literally no one but someone with throwaway money will build one. I think it’s cool that he built it though. I think his daughter will end up the better rider out of the two. 

on the bright side, neither of us bought brand new sleds that won't get ridden much this winter.  sure, toys cost $ to own, maintain, repair and enjoy, but if my wife saw $13K of new toy sitting on the trailer right now she'd think I'm more crazy than she already realizes I am.  feel bad for those guys, but snowmobiling has become like gambling, win some - lose some.  on another note, XC skiing and snow shoeing also suck this winter.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

how bad is winter here?

drove to Madison today to go riding

on the way down south at a rest stop was a jacked to the sky Ram 2500 Cummins rolling coal complete with a sled deck and RMK with every bro'wrap decal you could think of

on the way home at a gas station south of town, guy pulling a newer unstudded Procross on a Fleet Farm-ish trailer with a newer 4cyl Mustang and a wiring rat's nest hanging out of the trunk

strange dichotomy between the two

did not see @Badger** though, he must've been beating his meat.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how bad is winter here?

drove to Madison today to go riding

on the way down south at a rest stop was a jacked to the sky Ram 2500 Cummins rolling coal complete with a sled deck and RMK with every bro'wrap decal you could think of

on the way home at a gas station south of town, guy pulling a newer unstudded Procross on a Fleet Farm-ish trailer with a newer 4cyl Mustang and a wiring rat's nest hanging out of the trunk

strange dichotomy between the two

did not see @Badger** though, he must've been beating his meat.

I just don't talk shit I go out and get shit done. :finger:

On 1/19/2021 at 6:48 PM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I had a top end put in my in town Dimond pounder this yr guess I am married to it now . Not bad but just a q5 gade sport with x package shocks . I bought it new in 14 with a 3 yr warranty and 3 yr trail sticker for 7150 otd at moose lake . Early this winter I saw 2 same yr close in milage with the shit stock shocks with guys asking 6500 and the other 7k and both were gone in a few days . I was a bit bummed mine was at a buds getting a top end . But selling it would have just ended up costing me 8 grand so best off it was in the shop lol

The 850 summit has run a ditch after a 1/2 ass snow and a fresh plowing thats it . Nothing even worth driving to . Bunch of my buds drove down 20 hrs by Durango last week and bailed  after 2 days after setting off 3 small slides in 1/2 day and a large one first thing in the morning next day. Dangerous as fuck . 

On 2/1/2021 at 12:55 AM, Ez ryder said:

Poo and doo long tracks don't overheat on the trail cats they get hot quick even with the PC tossing chunks 

what? 
every time I have been looking, its hard to find a thread on cooling that isn't started by some one with a poo 800.

2 hours ago, Cwhite138 said:

what? 
every time I have been looking, its hard to find a thread on cooling that isn't started by some one with a poo 800.

That’s because not many people ride M Cats. They are horrible. I have two riding buddies that have them. We are constantly stopping so they can put their scratchers down or let their shit cool down. Even on just moderately packed seasonal roads or two tracks. 

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That’s because not many people ride M Cats. They are horrible. I have two riding buddies that have them. We are constantly stopping so they can put their scratchers down or let their shit cool down. Even on just moderately packed seasonal roads or two tracks. 

fair enough, I would assume its because they don't have a rear cooler the the ZR? 
gotta save the weight from that fat chassis where they can lol