Where ya' headin' POSER?

LMFAO - stopped by the gas station just off the highway on the way home for work in NCentWis for PPP and leaving is an IllinoisDouche with a jacked up 3/4T diesel P/U and irritating LED lights that don't belong in halogen housings complete with a sled deck and a full on Mountain Doo.  About pissed myself laughing trying to imagine where this poser was heading off to slay the pow.  I 'get' crossovers in the midwest, but this guy was outfitted like he belonged in the Rockies with a flat brim hat, vertical miles to climb and an oxygen tank.

Dude, the ideal sled around these parts right now is a fanner with a 3/4" lug track.... fucking posers!  :lol:        

Off to Snocross...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

mtn sleds are the new cool thing... YOU NEED IT FOR OFF TRAIL BRO...

same people will whine about the sled over heating or throwing lugd...

I've had a couple people at work ask me about getting a sled and what I think they should get.  I give them my words of wisdom.

A week later:

"Hey man, I got this super cool 2012 RMK 800 with a sick wrap on it, what do you think?"

"Ummm..."

every one just wants the biggest track, biggest lug, and biggest 2S engine

I mean we have some off trail stuff here... but its a trek. maybe all these people are always traveling. 

Ill keep my short track ditch banger.. I have yet to find enough powder in our part of the province and enough of an incline to get me stuck. 
**not saying ive never been stuck.. just not the sleds fault.  

although if I had the money... there would be a RiotX alpha  146 in my barn...  not as my only sled 
on that note kinda pissed its not green... pickle green

Edited by Cwhite138

Not a lot of trucks pulling trailers going north, but enough.  I just said to myself where the hell are they going, no decent snow from northern WI to the shores of Lake Superior.  Then I see pics on FB by the MSA at the Hoop and Holler of a bunch of sleds on the lake and sledders outside the bar doing their thing.

27 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Not a lot of trucks pulling trailers going north, but enough.  I just said to myself where the hell are they going, no decent snow from northern WI to the shores of Lake Superior.  Then I see pics on FB by the MSA at the Hoop and Holler of a bunch of sleds on the lake and sledders outside the bar doing their thing.

I pulled mine up to the in laws place. There’s enough snow to run the sleds around a bit and make sure they run right, but that’s about it. I don’t think I saw more than 6 other trailers the rest of the way. Saw a few quads and sxs though. 

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LMFAO - stopped by the gas station just off the highway on the way home for work in NCentWis for PPP and leaving is an IllinoisDouche with a jacked up 3/4T diesel P/U and irritating LED lights that don't belong in halogen housings complete with a sled deck and a full on Mountain Doo.  About pissed myself laughing trying to imagine where this poser was heading off to slay the pow.  I 'get' crossovers in the midwest, but this guy was outfitted like he belonged in the Rockies with a flat brim hat, vertical miles to climb and an oxygen tank.

Dude, the ideal sled around these parts right now is a fanner with a 3/4" lug track.... fucking posers!  :lol:        

Off to Snocross...

Are you sure your not just Jealous?

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I've had a couple people at work ask me about getting a sled and what I think they should get.  I give them my words of wisdom.

A week later:

"Hey man, I got this super cool 2012 RMK 800 with a sick wrap on it, what do you think?"

"Ummm..."

Yep.  Nothing is more fun than coming up on a pack of these shovel heads bobbing along the trails looking for some "deep pow" to jump off in and rip up.  I guess they don't bother to find out if it's private land or not.

The good think is, these types don't tend to stay in the sport very long.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Nothing is more fun than coming up on a pack of these shovel heads bobbing along the trails looking for some "deep pow" to jump off in and rip up.  I guess they don't bother to find out if it's private land or not.

Yes... the Ricky, look at me Racers, no clue or care on how to respect the sport. I wonder how flooded the used sled market will be after the pandemic? Recreational equipment flying of shelves in these parts.

as long as it doesn’t cause them or anyone else grave injury it’s all good I guess.

Broski... do you sleep? Up all hours of the night policing forums aren’t you?

:nudie:

You better be awake and bushy tailed for tonight’s race.

:fatlady:

Just now, Icecube said:

Yes... the Ricky, look at me Racers, no clue or care on how to respect the sport. I wonder how flooded the used sled market will be after the pandemic? Recreational equipment flying of shelves in these parts.

as long as it doesn’t cause them or anyone else grave injury it’s all good I guess.

Broski... do you sleep? Up all hours of the night policing forums aren’t you?

:nudie:

You better be awake and bushy tailed for tonight’s race.

:fatlady:

Frankly, like most things in life, I don't care what others like or want to do as long as it doesn't affect me (or others around them).  Blatant obliviousness of my fellow human beings make me realize that a "final solution" isn't such a bad idea.  I honestly believe about 20% of our lowest hanging fruit could be wiped out and mankind would jump leaps and bounds in a short time.  A good start:  Those not looking behind them on the trails!

I never needed much sleep.  I'm kind of a borderline insomniac. 4-5 and I'm usually good.  Every now and then I'll bag a 7....and it feels weird.

2 minutes ago, Icecube said:

All we can do is set a good example and hope they follow.

See ya tonight Bro!

Look at all these great emojis!

:mc::bounce::gun::fluffy::nuts::dance::kneebash:
Tonight before the races…:barbeque:

Well....I'm not sure my goal is to set a great example.  I just others to get the fuck out of my way!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They are in the sport long enough to fuck it up plenty.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Suck it ya fucks. I brought my big sled up north this weekend and will ride it on the 2-3 inches of snow here if I WANT TO!  

5EF783D0-D17A-4344-9583-4E971F19C360.jpeg

Stealth brand trailer?

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Suck it ya fucks. I brought my big sled up north this weekend and will ride it on the 2-3 inches of snow here if I WANT TO!  

5EF783D0-D17A-4344-9583-4E971F19C360.jpeg

I'm eagerly anticipating your poser video.

18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Off to Snocross...

I'm traveling to wi tomorrow to look at a fanner with 3/4" track lol