Get Ready....

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Superair said:

Gave up on them along time ago. All they ever did was ask for more money every friggin week. Got rid of all of my guns too.Those things are evil

Sounds like the Catholic church

• Like 1

I used ta' belong for years. Haven't for maybe 10-15 years now. They can go fuck themselves. 

Nothing but a money-making enterprise, basically a front for firearms MANUFACTURERS.   

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I used ta' belong for years. Haven't for maybe 10-15 years now. They can go fuck themselves. 

Nothing but a money-making enterprise, basically a front for firearms MANUFACTURERS.   

Yep.  I bet many others on here are still sending checks :lol: 

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

For serious fear-mongering from the now bankrupt NRA :lol:  Good thing so many fucking clowns on here financially supported them so Wayne could be a jet setter :lmao: 

Right wingers played for fools :lol: 

The cost to buy politicians has skyrocketed recently. Gun manufacturers and 5 million Billy Bobs couldn’t afford it anymore. 
During just the 2016 election cycle, the NRA spent $54 million in the presidential and congressional races, nearly $20 million of which went to attacking Democrat Hillary Clinton and more than $11 million to support Republican Donald Trump. In 2008 and 2012, the group had spent $18 million opposing Democrat Barack Obama and $10 million supporting Republicans John McCain and Mitt Romney.

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

ahhh , no. There is a lobby group for manufactureres. They keep it low key and allow the NRA to take the heat.

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

ahhh , no. There is a lobby group for manufactureres. They keep it low key and allow the NRA to take the heat.

The NRA plays you for fools

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Do you get any of the NRA books each month?

Same full page ads, same manufacturers every month........Bushmaster, Kimber, etc.

That's where they make their money, plus memberships.

The NRA is a fuck-stick organization.

They should have been at the forefront of the battle against gun VIOLENCE and GUN DEATHS.

Instead, they dig in their heels and fight against anything that might have prevented a kid like Adam Lanza from shooting those little kids in Newtown, CT.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you get any of the NRA books each month?

Same full page ads, same manufacturers every month........Bushmaster, Kimber, etc.

That's where they make their money, plus memberships.

The NRA is a fuck-stick organization.

They should have been at the forefront of the battle against gun VIOLENCE and GUN DEATHS.

Instead, they dig in their heels and fight against anything that might have prevented a kid like Adam Lanza from shooting those little kids in Newtown, CT.  

Please do tell what was going to prevent a retard from stealing his mothers guns and coming unglued.

Ill give you a hint, the answer has nothing to do with guns.

I was a member of the NRA for about 25 of the last 45-50 years, on and off.

When I started getting PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE-type of mail, looking for raffle money, and contributions, I said fuck them.

Their place is on Wapples Mill Road in Virginia. I figured it was some type small building on a country road, from the sounds of it.

Looked up pics for NRA headquarters, and it looked like the GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS of General Motors.  

Me personally, the NRA and Wayne LaPierre can go fuck themselves. 

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Thats funny, like most liberals you dont know who the manufacturers trade group is. And they like it that way.

National Firearms Manufacturers Association

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Thats funny, like most liberals you dont know who the manufacturers trade group is. And they like it that way.

Not the point.  The NRA plays on your fears as ploy to take your money.  You’re fools.  :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Please do tell what was going to prevent a retard from stealing his mothers guns and coming unglued.

Ill give you a hint, the answer has nothing to do with guns.

Yes, NATIONAL STORAGE LAWS, with penalties for not taking action against her son, and leaving guns like that where he could gain access. She KNEW or SHOULD HAVE KNOWN he was mentally compromised. You can see from his pic, that he is severely autistic/ physically abnormal. 

The mother bears responsibility for having guns anywhere near where that kid could access them, key, no key, locked, unlocked, whatever. From what I read, she WAS A GUN NUT. No wonder the kid went nutso.