Amazon, Intel Join Other Major Companies Suspending Donations To Republicans Involved In Biden Certification Challenge

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

Major corporations donating to political campaigns should be outlawed anyway.  Jesus Christ did McCain and Feingold ever fuck up...?

Not quite. McCain and feingold did clean up some of the soft money. Unfortunately the US Supreme Court had some dabbling in it which opened up more problems. 

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/08/the-legacy-of-mccain-feingold/

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Amazon has allowed the emergence of companies that wouldn’t have previously existed because they wouldn’t have had a way to market as efficiently as they can through Amazon  

Ebay....

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Amazon has allowed the emergence of companies that wouldn’t have previously existed because they wouldn’t have had a way to market as efficiently as they can through Amazon  

I'd rather help my neighbor 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don’t buy a lot of shit. I took on a minimalistic lifestyle in 2009. Sold off a lot of shit that was simply adding clutter. I use Amazon to buy supplements and a few other items that aren’t available locally. The last item I bought was a 15 pound mace. There was no one locally selling it. For I my biking supplies I go through my local guy.  I buy a lot of second stuff stuff to refinish or fix. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So would I but my town caters to tourists and Summer Residents...there are  a few stores worth a fuck though.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t buy a lot of shit. I took on a minimalistic lifestyle in 2009. Sold off a lot of shit that was simply adding clutter. I use Amazon to buy supplements and a few other items that aren’t available locally. The last item I bought was a 15 pound mace. There was no one locally selling it. For I my biking supplies I go through my local guy.  I buy a lot of second stuff stuff to refinish or fix. 

It's cool, I understand some of you guys are rural, and some things are hard to get things in certain areas

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So would I but my town caters to tourists and Summer Residents...there are  a few stores worth a fuck though.

I bet that effects the price on stuff eh? All that FIB money floating around. Or is there a different price for locals?

6 hours ago, Edmo said:

I bet that effects the price on stuff eh? All that FIB money floating around. Or is there a different price for locals?

Haha...no we get it like everybody else.🤣

Locally I shop mostly at Ace Hardware, Family Farm and Home and Clothing Company which has been here for years. If I need something like printer ink or a box of ammo...no dice locally.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...no we get it like everybody else.🤣

Locally I shop mostly at Ace Hardware, Family Farm and Home and Clothing Company which has been here for years. If I need something like printer ink or a box of ammo...no dice locally.

The hardware store dosnt sell ammo?