Anybody ever stay and rent sleds from Togwotee Lodge

No snow here in Wisconsin so looking just to fly out West and  have a little snowmobile vacation.  I've been out West but it's been a while.  Heard good report on Togwotee Mountain Lodge for both lodging and rental.  Anybody have any comments or other suggestions?

Been to Togwotee Pass alot, including last week. But never stayed at TML. Pretty pricey is reason why. But they do seem to have everything you'd need. 

If you are doing off trail, you might be well ahead by getting guide, if nothing else, to show you good areas. Im sure the area close to TML is all tracked up bad. We stay south at Lava Mtn Lodge (new owners and certainly do not recommend right now), and the TML traffic doesn't get down there. But still have to go looking some to find fresh. 

Trail riding, all will be great.  

If you want to be a baller, go to Brooks Lake Lodge. 

• Thanks 1

If you are just looking for the west experience you will have a good time . They will pick.you up in Jackson get you a sled and a guide and feed you sort of ok food to eat .the guide will keep you in there allotted grid.  Snow not good out there now just like everyplace.  But better than the midwest. I have 2 buds that were there last week bailed after a early 2nd day went down to alpine bailed that night  went to Afton and said fuck it drove to kremmling left the toy hauler in the rv park left the truck in Denver extended parking and flew home . 

Also Flights in to jackson are pretty $$$ 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

If you are just looking for the west experience you will have a good time . They will pick.you up in Jackson get you a sled and a guide and feed you sort of ok food to eat .the guide will keep you in there allotted grid.  Snow not good out there now just like everyplace.  But better than the midwest. I have 2 buds that were there last week bailed after a early 2nd day went down to alpine bailed that night  went to Afton and said fuck it drove to kremmling left the toy hauler in the rv park left the truck in Denver extended parking and flew home . 

Also Flights in to jackson are pretty $$$ 

There's pretty good snow out there. You just have to get away from the lodges and the trail. I was out last week and found good stuff everyday.