Fuck Trump

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

30,000 square foot horse barn stalker Dave?  Hmmm?  That’s a lot of horses. 

Riding arena and stables.....sbyl.

And it doesn't look dilapidated like your so called factory.

Edited by Dave

Just now, Dave said:

Riding barn and stables.....sbyl.

And it doesn't look dilapidated like your so called factory.

You forget that you showed photos of your house you stupid hick. How sad are you?  “My kids house.... , My dads house in Niagara....Me, well my truck and trailer are worth more than my house. “.     Sometimes trailer trash is the only word that fits. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You forget that you showed photos of your house you stupid hick. How sad are you?  “My kids house.... , My dads house in Niagara....Me, well my truck and trailer are worth more than my house. “.     Sometimes trailer trash is the only word that fits. 

Oooh poor baby....maybe I could show my other house and have you critique that as well....ftr I don't even have that trailer anymore....

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Oooh poor baby....maybe I could show my other house and have you critique that as well....ftr I don't even have that trailer anymore....

Maybe you should stop pretending. A while ago you were hoping to move in with Mommy and Daddy. 

I’m going to end this here. The last time we got into this you got so angry you abused the trust of the guys who run this site to try get at me. 

Then you had that huge melt down. You showed your jealousy and how pathetic you are. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe you should stop pretending. A while ago you were hoping to move in with Mommy and Daddy. 

I’m going to end this here. The last time we got into this you got so angry you abused the trust of the guys who run this site to try get at me. 

Then you had that huge melt down. You showed your jealousy and how pathetic you are. 

Have good day styrofoam man.

:bc:

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

guys a left wing cult member but WGAF what a manufacturing building looks like.  i'm not expecting some taj mahal of a building for making polystyrene boxes.  

Exactly...but you obviously missed his description....

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Exactly...but you obviously missed his description....

The fact you had access to his info and broke the trust that comes along with such access is the real problem.  Major character flaw but we all know that. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The fact you had access to his info and broke the trust that comes along with such access is the real problem.  Major character flaw but we all know that. 

His ip# didn't show where he lived....it was his kayaking stories that outed him....and I happened to see him at the hardware store. :lol:

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep. Typical Trumpanzie. Pretend they have a code but follow it up with lies and deception. Funny how butthurt they have been about me having one dupe account 10 years ago on another site. Then these clowns used dupe accounts and shared info that should be private. Dave lied about it then and will lie about it again. He’s a sad little Trumpster. 

40 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

guys a left wing cult member but WGAF what a manufacturing building looks like.  i'm not expecting some taj mahal of a building for making polystyrene boxes.  

Dave wants to compare a manufacturing plant to his house. Lol. Gives an idea what his house must be like.  
There are a lot of good things about plastics in general and eps. It uses less energy and pollutes less than the cardboard comparibles. It sure has it’s issues but those are being solved quickly. A major push for that was legislation making innovation necessary. In my mind that proves that government intervention is necessary to save the planet. Arguing with these clowns about it would be futile. They saw a video of Trump inviting a riot and still weren’t convinced it was his fault. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep. Typical Trumpanzie. Pretend they have a code but follow it up with lies and deception. Funny how butthurt they have been about me having one dupe account 10 years ago on another site. Then these clowns used dupe accounts and shared info that should be private. Dave lied about it then and will lie about it again. He’s a sad little Trumpster. 

Poor Kevin....

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Dave wants to compare a manufacturing plant to his house. Lol. Gives an idea what his house must be like.  
There are a lot of good things about plastics in general and eps. It uses less energy and pollutes less than the cardboard comparibles. It sure has it’s issues but those are being solved quickly. A major push for that was legislation making innovation necessary. In my mind that proves that government intervention is necessary to save the planet. Arguing with these clowns about it would be futile. They saw a video of Trump inviting a riot and still weren’t convinced it was his fault. 

Spoken like a true bullshit artist thats been outed as polluting fraud....you go girl!

:bc:

• Thanks 1