Fuck Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Poor BarbieHands.  All queered up in a completely different country and no one to blow.  How sad.

When did you start calling Dave ‘Barbie-hands’?  

:lol: 

15 hours ago, Dave said:

I made up the name barbiehands for Kevin.

:bc:

That was when you were simultaneously stalking me and making up lies.  All while misusing the trust people who own this site gave you.   I can see why you are a Trump fanboy. 

17 hours ago, toslow said:

Your fucked if you think they're going let a former us prez run around with information they have in there head

With the risks of kidnapping him 

Probably right. They should just hang him and be done with it. 

• Haha 1

The “Patriots” that followed Trump’s orders are getting pissed at him for being a coward and abandoning them. 

Do any of you feel guilty for all your tough online talk that may have encouraged them?  

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That was when you were simultaneously stalking me and making up lies.  All while misusing the trust people who own this site gave you.   I can see why you are a Trump fanboy. 

Nah...I knew where you lived from what you told me....I was just having fun watching you squirm and making up lies.

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Nah...I knew where you lived from what you told me....I was just having fun watching you squirm and making up lies.

Keep telling more lies stalker Dave. It’s funny how many lies you kept telling about mean even when you knew the truth.  Oh well. That’s Trumpanzies for you. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Keep telling more lies stalker Dave. It’s funny how many lies you kept telling about mean even when you knew the truth.  Oh well. That’s Trumpanzies for you. 

Says the Styrofoam guy who cares about saving the world.

I'll admit it was hard keeping that little secret to myself.

:lol2:

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Says the Styrofoam guy who cares about saving the world.

I'll admit it was hard keeping that little secret to myself.

:lol2:

Still are so Stupid that you call it styrofoam.   You didn’t keep it to yourself. But that’s cool. I didn’t expect a Trump fan to behave with any honour. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Still are so Stupid that you call it styrofoam.   You didn’t keep it to yourself. But that’s cool. I didn’t expect a Trump fan to behave with any honour. 

Polystyrene....

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Polystyrene....

It's basically the same fucking thing and both equally hazardous for the environment.  "Styrofoam" is just a TM'ed name.  

He's so fucking stupid.  It's just amazing.  I mean, the perfect liberal.  Just dumb as fuck.....loaded up with Dunning-Kruger.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's basically the same fucking thing and both equally hazardous for the environment.  "Styrofoam" is just a TM'ed name.  

He's so fucking stupid.  It's just amazing.  I mean, the perfect liberal.  Just dumb as fuck.....loaded up with Dunning-Kruger.

You should see what he calls "THE FACTORY"