Ex-Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder And 8 Others Criminally Charged In Flint Water Crisis

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, hayward said:

Reading that article, it's just hard to comprehend that shit like this can happen this day in age.  That water had to be monitored by so many people, how is it possible that the problem went on for so long and cause so much damage without someone speaking up that saw it?  People ought to hang for shit like this.

I agree it’s third world bullshit and criminal that these people were poisoned by their drinking water and people let it happen. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I figured she'd would get a big boost in the DNC from all of her BS  :flush: 

I heard early last year she was being groomed for the VP position and had been for some time. The dems push for ethnic diversity got kameltoe the job instead so this is probably her consolation prize for towing the line so well. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Says the guy that posts every fucking stab at anything even REMOTELY Republican. You and your douchebag site sisters. 

In other news, can we now get Gretch on the hook officially and bring her up on some charges for killing senior citizens with her covid mandates? 

Maybe you would be happier at HCS with Phil The Shill and the rest of the MAGATS.🤷🏻

Perfect example of modern government and politics at work 

Every politician from NY to CA used Flint water to their political  advantage.  The amount of money raised and won in lawsuits in the name of people from Flint is staggering.  Yet, six years later the city of Flint is still the same shithole.   I wonder if all the people involved in the original transfer from Detroit water were re-elected.  What about the EPA that failed these people through incompetence or down right fraud. Heads should of rolled from top to bottom. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Says the guy that posts every fucking stab at anything even REMOTELY Republican. You and your douchebag site sisters. 

In other news, can we now get Gretch on the hook officially and bring her up on some charges for killing senior citizens with her covid mandates? 

STFU and go cry on HCS.  :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You should stop taking this stuff so serious. You’re going to end up like racer. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe you would be happier at HCS with Phil The Shill and the rest of the MAGATS.🤷🏻

I’ve lived in your head rent free for years. You wanted a truce, again, and I agreed to it. Do what you’ve got to do but make up your mind. For some reason, I don’t think you want me here. You keep trying to make that jab and I’ll probably just ignore it. Your call. 

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

STFU and go cry on HCS.  :thumbsup:

Why? You’re too easy to irritate. 

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You should stop taking this stuff so serious. You’re going to end up like racer. 

Dude, you fucking live here. I know that you’re too smart to tell how much of an oxymoron it is for YOU to tell ANYBODY to “stop taking this stuff so serious” sounds but whatever. 

Back on topic though. 

I agree that the Flint deal is a complete shit show and know many people that were purposely affected by it. 

• Like 1

It will be OK Saya...take a breath or two.

BTW do you really think I care if you or anybody else is here...I was simply pointing out something that possibly could make your interwebs experience more pleasant.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 hours ago, Cold War said:

Perfect example of modern government and politics at work 

Every politician from NY to CA used Flint water to their political  advantage.  The amount of money raised and won in lawsuits in the name of people from Flint is staggering.  Yet, six years later the city of Flint is still the same shithole.   I wonder if all the people involved in the original transfer from Detroit water were re-elected.  What about the EPA that failed these people through incompetence or down right fraud. Heads should of rolled from top to bottom. 

The nations self appointed disenfranchised will continue to vote in those of their "like kind" due to the identity politics the dems have rolled out so successfully.  Many of these elected officials are inept at best and criminals at worst.  Usually a combination of the two.  

"Racism" keeps them protected from their deeds and the truth.

On 1/15/2021 at 11:31 AM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The charges against Snyder are misdemeanors and our toothless this is all politically driven to make Republicans look bad. Dana Nessel is a nasty communist who should be jailed not sit in any type of a prosecutors role. As you stated when are they going to bring charges against Whitmer and others like her who killed seniors when they jammed infected Covid patients into their nursing homes.

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The charges against Snyder are misdemeanors and our toothless this is all politically driven to make Republicans look bad. Dana Nessel is a nasty communist who should be jailed not sit in any type of a prosecutors role. As you stated when are they going to bring charges against Whitmer and others like her who killed seniors when they jammed infected Covid patients into their nursing homes.

🤣🤣