First New York now Chicago Michigan is February 1st

jtssrx

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

That’s right it’s okay to reopen all these places now. Isn’t that convenient 

NY business' had to take Dictator shitbag Cuomo to court, he didn't open up willingly.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The only thing that's changed is the political environment...... so I guess we're good to go to open er all up now.:flush:

I know in our area the rollout on the vaccine has been very slow.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Predicted by many.  StarTrib this morning, shifted reporting focus from cases\deaths to hospitalizations and how they're at lowest point since Oct 26th, even though we still had 43 deaths.  By Valentines day nary a whisper.   When Walz doesn't renew his Executive Emergency powers in March it will be done.

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

We have been having a spike around here too. It seems every week someone I know is getting it. 

It almost killed a buddy of mine....4 weeks in a induced coma and 7 weeks total in icu....he been back at home since just before Christmas....hes still fucked up pretty good.

Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan have nearly identical case count curves on their  graphs and the only difference was Wisconsin stayed open.  Telling certain businesses to close was a complete shitshow, and never should have happened.  And these morons who made those decisions took almost a year to figure that out?  Not a single one of them should be re-elected, ZERO.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Dave said:

It almost killed a buddy of mine....4 weeks in a induced coma and 7 weeks total in icu....he been back at home since just before Christmas....hes still fucked up pretty good.

I know people who have had it with relatively mild symptoms and I know people who got wrecked from it also. One of the guys I know who got really fucked up is the dad of my sons best friend. This guy is a super health nut too. We were shocked at how it destroyed him. Its been 2 months and he still isnt back to normal.

The fat joo in my office got it and got viral pneumonia. He was in intensive care on a breathing tube for a week. Gets out one week later comes into work smoking a cigarette like nothing happened. LOL

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I know people who have had it with relatively mild symptoms and I know people who got wrecked from it also. One of the guys I know who got really fucked up is the dad of my sons best friend. This guy is a super health nut too. We were shocked at how it destroyed him. Its been 2 months and he still isnt back to normal.

The fat joo in my office got it and got viral pneumonia. He was in intensive care on a breathing tube for a week. Gets out one week later comes into work smoking a cigarette like nothing happened. LOL

Scary stuff for some thats for sure.

7 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan have nearly identical case count curves on their  graphs and the only difference was Wisconsin stayed open.  Telling certain businesses to close was a complete shitshow, and never should have happened.  And these morons who made those decisions took almost a year to figure that out?  Not a single one of them should be re-elected, ZERO.

whitler should be the first to NOT BE REELECTED.       :finger: