81,000,000 votes

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Most votes ever for a US president. He’s pretty damn popular. 

This was a MAKE-or-BREAK election.

Everyone knew there was a lot riding on it, possibly the most contentious, polarized, election of all time.

I voted for Trump out of personal greed, (stock market gains ) but as I've stated all along, he and Biden are both equally worthless scumbags. However, Trump has recently shown himself to be a fucking dangerous bastard beyond belief.

They are starting to now talk of PROSECUTING HIM. 

I think they are waiting for him to vacate, Biden inaugurated, and then if they think they can make the charges stick, he'll get charged. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s still idiots who believe the election was stolen. They dream about it. 

I know several people who ABSOLUTELY believe it, who will argue it, and who still support him. Unfuckingbelievable. 

People vote with their hearts, NOT their heads. Once they decide they like a candidate, they will stick by them, through thick and thin.  

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I know several people who ABSOLUTELY believe it, who will argue it, and who still support him. Unfuckingbelievable. 

People vote with their hearts, NOT their heads. Once they decide they like a candidate, they will stick by them, through thick and thin.  

So, why try to impeach trump or stop him from running again?  Yeah, we all know the answer.  Trump gained more support over 4 years THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.  High ranking democrats know how they won this election.

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This was a MAKE-or-BREAK election.

Everyone knew there was a lot riding on it, possibly the most contentious, polarized, election of all time.

I voted for Trump out of personal greed, (stock market gains ) but as I've stated all along, he and Biden are both equally worthless scumbags. However, Trump has recently shown himself to be a fucking dangerous bastard beyond belief.

They are starting to now talk of PROSECUTING HIM. 

I think they are waiting for him to vacate, Biden inaugurated, and then if they think they can make the charges stick, he'll get charged. 

First president in how long to not start any wars...

Simple.  The votes were fabricated via a mail in system that stunk to high hell or there really are 81M completely dumb fucks that actually cast a vote for the worst pair of shit birds ever placed on a ticket.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Maybe thats what he did wrong?

:dunno:

Mattis broke off & was pissed when Trump wouldn't start one :read:

We've got to be due for a new one soon I would think :dunno:

9 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Simple.  The votes were fabricated via a mail in system that stunk to high hell or there really are 81M completely dumb fucks that actually cast a vote for the worst pair of shit birds ever placed on a ticket.

Stop counting for no reason in the evening.

Trump vote watchers then blocked from the precincts. They even put cardboard over the windows in the Detroit one :lol:

Trucks full of ballots showing up in middle of the night with only Dems there.

Ballots shredded already in Georgia.

Voting machines hooked to the net.

Votes switched in one Mich county in the voting machine. 

Nah ...nothing to see here :lol: :flush:

Edited by ford_428cj
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So, why try to impeach trump or stop him from running again?  Yeah, we all know the answer.  Trump gained more support over 4 years THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.  High ranking democrats know how they won this election.

Pass the tinfoil :lol: