Snocross: 2021 Round 03/04 Theisen's Snocross National, Dubuque

Round 02/03 Points Total Winner  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who walks away with the most points total for this weekend?

• Hunter Patenaude
    • Elias Ishoel
    • Lincoln Lemieux
    • Jacob Yurk
    • Oskar Norum
    • Logan Christian
    • Kody Kamm
    • Daniel Benham
    • Kyle Pallin
    • Emil Harr
    • Francis Pelletier
    • Cole Cottew
    • Travis Muller
    • Adam Renheim
    • Trent Wittwer
    • Andy Lieders
    • Zambroski

Opening ceremonies at 6 PM CST on Friday and Saturday.  Should be another good weekend of racing.  At least this is something to do while we wait for good rideable snow.

My prediction is more of the same from last weekend.  Ischoel, Yurk, Patenaude, Lemieux.  Kamm and Benham have been quiet so far and I wouldn't be surpised to see either of them on the podium.

No map of the track that I can find.  Hopefully something that has more lines to allow for faster riders getting through the pack during the race.

Schedule:  https://snocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2020-2021_Event_Schedule_02_IOWA_96PPI.pdf

Live feed:  https://snocross.com/livestream/

Edited by teamgreen02

Thanks Team!

Still working on my Trifecta bets for Friday night.

is there a way to put a poll or something that we can enter in our picks per race category??? Or is that called Las Vegas?

not for money just for kicks and bragging rights?

Just now, Icecube said:

Thanks Team!

is there a way to put a poll or something that we can enter in our picks per race category??? Or is that called Las Vegas?

It'd have to be something simple.

I like the second race of the year.  It really shows who is who on the team's tech side after the first race "trial by fire".  It also shows who is gonna be a solid up and comer for their teams.

I'll be tuning in!

Yes.. very simple some how? I am a butcher, truck driver, farmer and GREEN potato peeler... so this is way out of my league.

LETS GO!

Friday night... be here or be on the trails somewhere, I don’t care!

2 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Yes.. very simple some how? I am a butcher, truck driver, farmer and GREEN potato peeler... so this is way out of my league.

LETS GO!

Friday night... be here or be on the trails somewhere, I don’t care!

Well, I guess start with how the brands are gonna do in the finals?  Or points for the weekend?  Maybe podium spots?  But then, what classes?  I guess we can pick from riders but, there's a lot in some real good intention.

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I guess start with how the brands are gonna do in the finals?  Or points for the weekend?  Maybe podium spots?  But then, what classes?  I guess we can pick from riders but, there's a lot in some real good intention.

I like podium spots by rider name, pick by riders name, don’t need categories, if that is possible?

4 hours ago, Icecube said:

Thanks Team!

Added a poll to pick the overall points winner for the weekend.  I'm taking Elias Ishoel.  He started off slow last weekend but is coming into form.  

The boys at Scheuring Speed Sports were rocking the holeshot but I think others will close the gap this weekend.

17 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Added a poll to pick the overall points winner for the weekend.  I'm taking Elias Ishoel.  He started off slow last weekend but is coming into form.  

The boys at Scheuring Speed Sports were rocking the holeshot but I think others will close the gap this weekend.

That Boy was on a MISSION last week, I have never seen the brake rotor glow like his on a sled, even through all the the snow dust thrown up in the air you could see that sucker on fire!

Wow... Go Ishoel

I am wanting Yurk up front... 

Still debating my pick for the weekend 

Edited by Icecube

9 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I think he will give the 200 a run for his money he was off the pace at erx but I think Hunter will be a force to be reckoned with this year

He and Yurk coming out of Pro-Lite show promise for the future.  Ishoel has become quite a force to be reckoned with.

What's all the hullabaloo about the snow flap this year?

Tonight’s Trifecta pick

1. Ishoel

2. Hunter 

3. Yurk

For ProLight:

1. Anderson

2. Peterson

3. I got my boy Dylan Roes in 3rd podium position.

Edited by Icecube