2022 Iron Dog Site Pollution Thread

and just like that, the reigning champs are out

now it's down to just Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo... teams.

it's a real nail biter in the garage for repairs as the Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo teams let their helmets warm up on their seats while not fixing anything.

more at https://www.irondog.org/race/news

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

An awful lot of racers that won't show up to a race they know they can't win.

one would think in a world full of participation ribbons this race would be more enticing 

I'd love to do it once... with @Zambroski on the @Badger**'s Meat sponsored F7's with @fortune46x providing live feed commentary and IceMan Joe for technical support.

dream big, win bigly ;)

and the GODAMM SOO too with @mnstang... on a Blast Venom with an updated injector, mapping and fucking finger throttle.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

one would think in a world full of participation ribbons this race would be more enticing 

I'd love to do it once... with @Zambroski on the @Badger**'s Meat sponsored F7's with @fortune46x providing live feed commentary and IceMan Joe for technical support.

dream big, win bigly ;)

and the GODAMM SOO too with @mnstang... on a Blast Venom with an updated injector, mapping and fucking finger throttle.

I don't need a mechanic I'll just live stream to the Arctic Cat Trail Riders fb group for any technical assistance I may need.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I don't need a mechanic I'll just live stream to the Arctic Cat Trail Riders fb group for any technical assistance I may need.

I'm not the brightest guy in the world but I don't feel adding underglow lights, LED bulbs, Sea-Foaming the engine constantly and replacing the TSS every 3rd lap would help us win.  But, if they're willing to sponsor us, fuck it, I'm in.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

But should be good with the used 30 year old non-lemon shocks right?

no, we'll get sponsors for that shit

who's the best cheap hydraulic shock company in the snowmobiz right now?  Monroe, KYB, or Bilstein?  they'll need to be heavy and not perform well, but have awesome decals.

do we even need to qualify for the race, or just show up?  

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and just like that, the reigning champs are out

now it's down to just Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo... teams.

it's a real nail biter in the garage for repairs as the Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo & Doo & Poo teams let their helmets warm up on their seats while not fixing anything.

more at https://www.irondog.org/race/news

I still can't believe this race exists.  it's got to be the most non-relevant, un-inspiring and non-helpful sled race to both OEM's and consumers.

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

dream big, win bigly ;)

Exactly.  Iron Dog race participants consist of just a couple people that want to win followed by a ton of retards that just want to say they were in it.  It's the motorsports industry's version of a running marathon.  Sign up and get a T-shirt to wear for a decade to impress your friends!  LOL

finisher-tshirts-buyers-guide_4XoUfx0.jp

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not the brightest guy in the world but I don't feel adding underglow lights, LED bulbs, Sea-Foaming the engine constantly and replacing the TSS every 3rd lap would help us win.  But, if they're willing to sponsor us, fuck it, I'm in.  :lol:

He'll never get to leave the gate because the sponsor will be arguing about the best oil to run.

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I still can't believe this race exists.  it's got to be the most non-relevant, un-inspiring and non-helpful sled race to both OEM's and consumers.

Exactly.  Iron Dog race participants consist of just a couple people that want to win followed by a ton of retards that just want to say they were in it.  It's the motorsports industry's version of a running marathon.  Sign up and get a T-shirt to wear for a decade to impress your friends!  LOL

don't you dare speak ill of the GD Soo - the Indy 500 of snowmobile racing unlike 10 minutes of racing at the Derby track on 'snowmobiles' that aren't even close to snowmobiles.

Iron Dog is the ultimate clutch kit proving grounds... and slides.

11 hours ago, mnstang said:

Who can cross Alaska on dirt while running shitty fuel with water in it.  Sweet "race"

Are you talking about the Iron Dong or Soo?  Did you see last years Soo race pics?  At least SX runs on oval infields and makes or trucks in snow.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQCvVKiNWdM0wm9c7oE6g

11 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

He'll never get to leave the gate because the sponsor will be arguing about the best oil to run.

it's Amsoil, maybe....

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Beautiful views tho...

Image result for iron dog snowmobile race on dirt

great job there Killer...

5 stars

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'd like to run it for the challenge and experience. 

I don't want to foot the bill.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/29/2021 at 6:47 PM, Zambroski said:

Nobody cares about this race.

thread closed.

@AK440 does!

HE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!

WE'RE SO LUCKY HE'S JOINED US TO SHARE HIS KNOWLEDGE!!!

1cw5py.gif

come back Zamb, at least for the snowmobile realted Tomfuckery! 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
On 2/16/2021 at 7:05 AM, Zambroski said:

@AK440 You must be one of the ton of retards ole Zam was talking about. :lol:

Except wait you are worse you dont even ride! :lol: 

Stupid Alaskan inbred with no Sled :lol:wishing he was a iRoN dOg cHaMpIoN!!

40 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I hear nsp will be there signing autographs with every clutch kit purchased 

I heard he will be giving away clutch kits with the purchase of every autograph 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

so no autographs then?

He canceled last minute and to do more testing on the water dyno in case mid race clutch changes were needed. The ID gets the latest and best clutching only new hampsire can provide 

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2022 at 9:44 AM, Not greg b said:

He canceled last minute and to do more testing on the water dyno in case mid race clutch changes were needed. The ID gets the latest and best clutching only new hampsire can provide 

i just ordered a water dyno for the shop