Report: Trump refusing to pay Rudy’s legal bills

Hmmmmm...... welching on debts is a certain kind of behaviour......exclusive to a specific racial demographic....just can’t remember which particular racial demographic.....it was usually coined  by a racist slur as “_____ behaviour” ....can anyone help me out with my memory block here? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Hmmmmm...... welching on debts is a certain kind of behaviour......exclusive to a specific racial demographic....just can’t remember which particular racial demographic.....it was usually coined  by a racist slur as “_____ behaviour” ....can anyone help me out with my memory block here? 

link?

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Poor Woolie 

Let me help you out poor Dave.  First 5 words of your article, from Huffington Post, left wing partisan clap trap...

"President Donald Trump is reportedly", a couple sentences later.  "The Washington Post" followed by the kill shot for objective, honest and accurate reporting....."Citing two unnamed officials".

If you're gonna play the "poor Woolie" card, you're gonna have go get your shit together instead of posting this garbage.  Hasn't this style of journalistic horse been beaten to death?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Let me help you out poor Dave.  First 5 words of your article, from Huffington Post, left wing partisan clap trap...

"President Donald Trump is reportedly", a couple sentences later.  "The Washington Post" followed by the kill shot for objective, honest and accurate reporting....."Citing two unnamed officials".

If you're gonna play the "poor Woolie" card, you're gonna have go get your shit together instead of posting this garbage.  Hasn't this style of journalistic horse been beaten to death?

You put a lot of work into that post. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

Defending a welcher. Typical. 

No, just seems like he is breaking it down to another "sources close to the source of the source" pile.  Huffpost!  Horay!

WGAS about this.  My last employer wouldn't pay my legal bills either.

So many people speaking for other people nowadays.  Here we have some unnamed people speaking for Rudy's accounts receivable department, and in a another thread we have a Dem Congressman speaking for some Rep Congressmen about how scared they are to vote against Trump.  Nothing like second hand info to hang your hat on.