"If you don't consent, we'll just get the drug dog"

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Cop threw the "wait for the dog" line on me in 1997.  I was super guilty and consented at that point.

Ticket for small amount and for paraphernalia.  Combined fines were under $150.

I had 2 New Jersey state troopers give me the " we will get a search warrent " threat.

Told em , go ahead , I got ll night.

Fuck them , my 52 lbs of reefer still made it back to Boston.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Remember the Uber driver from a few years back?? the 2nd video is after the take him out of the car so the dog can check for drugs, magically the dog alerts on both sides of the car, they never found anything and would not tell the guy how they know the dog was alerting it detected drugs. The guy, the Uber driver is an attorney in the county court house where this happened.....lol

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It’s because the pigs get the dog to alert falsely. 

They can just say they smell it and it gives them probable cause.   Complete horseshit.  

Some of the worst language in the bill of rights was "unreasonable" in the 4th.   

Traffic stop, cop tazes kid 4 times longer that he should have been, kid goes in cardiac arrest, cop drags kid to the side of the road and drops him on his face,

other cops show up and ask cop #1 if he called for ambulance for the kid,

cop #1 says yes,

other cops, you better tell them to step it up this kid is blue and not breathing............... 

There is a longer version of this on youtube, If I remember correctly the cop got 4 years in jail and the kid/young man is still messed up from everything.

Why is it so difficult, in a country built on freedom to get law enforcement to respect your rights?

I watched the one video where the copper with pythons for arms tazed the skinny teenager for 20 seconds, who was being compliant. 

That's just not necessary. The kid was sitting in his car. The copper could have waited for backup and talked it out until then.

Power corrupts,

We don't always get it right up here. Google Sammy Yatim. That cop is was sent to jail for a bunch of years, as he deserved.

There was no need to plug him with a full clip.

I'm all about law and order, but I'll call out shit that isn't right.

Edited by Voodoo

50 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Why is it so difficult, in a country built on freedom to get law enforcement to respect your rights?

I watched the one video where the copper with pythons for arms tazed the skinny teenager for 20 seconds, who was being compliant. 

That's just not necessary. The kid was sitting in his car. The copper could have waited for backup and talked it out until then.

Power corrupts,

We don't always get it right up here. Google Sammy Yatim. That cop is was sent to jail for a bunch of years, as he deserved.

There was no need to plug him with a full clip.

I'm all about law and order, but I'll call out shit that isn't right.

I had to stop watching videos like these on youtube because I just wanted to reach thru the screen and slap the shit out of some of these cops, don't get me wrong there are good cops and bad cops just like any other job but some of these guys go on too big of a power trip because of a gun & a badge.

19 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I had to stop watching videos like these on youtube because I just wanted to reach thru the screen and slap the shit out of some of these cops, don't get me wrong there are good cops and bad cops just like any other job but some of these guys go on too big of a power trip because of a gun & a badge.

Sounds like a few admin I know

:lol:

• Haha 1